Pc won't boot at all

SaRX

Hey guys I accidentally pressed my power button when booting putting in a USB device and when I go to turn it on it does this all the fans ect turn on but nothing happens what can I do to fix this 

what

We need specs of your system, and a video of what it's doing would be helpful. Could be that the power button somehow broke.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

18 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

what

We need specs of your system, and a video of what it's doing would be helpful. Could be that the power button somehow broke.

Sorry thought I attached clip

21 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

what

Asus dual 1060 3gb I5 2500 Seagate 1tb HDD random 16gb ddr3  some fugitsu mobo no clue of the power supply 

Sorry cant make clip longer due to 20mb limit 

But it seems like normal when I turn it on but absolutely nothing on my screen at all and only my keyboard LEDs turn on a setting I dont use I think it's the display led and no matter what I press still nothing shows up 

4 minutes ago, Gremlin_FLG said:

From the video, looks like system is on, no display of system logo ? Can you go into bios at all?

Nothing in display ever shows up says no input detected have tried my monitor and TV both different cables and can't get into bios either

Just now, Gremlin_FLG said:

Try reseating the video card? 

and try resseting ram

13 minutes ago, person223 said:

and try resseting ram

13 minutes ago, Gremlin_FLG said:

Try reseating the video card? 

Tried both still nothing 

After confirming that everything is firmly connected to the respective socket of the motherboard, trying different ports, video output and cables and making sure that the motherboard does not accidentally touch the cabinet, you can try running the system without RAM, you should hear some beeps that indicate the lack of RAM. It also indicates that the CPU is running the firmware fine. Finally, start the system with minimal components, only a RAM module at a time if you have more than one, CPU, PSU and the monitor connected to the MOBO only, then try to start the machine and go to the BIOS. (If you can't even do this, you may have defective RAM problems) If it works for you, try adding one component at a time and try...

Seagate Technology | Official Forums Team

IronWolf Drives for NAS Applications - SkyHawk Drives for Surveillance Applications - BarraCuda Drives for PC & Gaming