RGB aio?

I'm planning to put an ML360R on my system to lighten up the computer mood. I wasn't a fan of rgbs but I must admit these looks beautiful nowadays...

My main concern tho is that my Sabertooth p67 could not control the led lights, and I have found no indications online about this particular issue so: is that possibly the rgb connector? (see picture attached) 

IMG_20200210_191446.jpg

Interesting... basically with this new informations I've come up with the conclusion that as long as I have the controller I don't need to have any RGB connector, but I wouldn't be able to use software to choose the led colour.

That's fine for me as long as every fan in the system can be connected to the same controller (so they are in sync with each other).

That AIO seems to be compatible with most RGB solutions (e.g. Asus Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync...). Since your mainboard hasn't got an RGB controller you could get a dedicated controller, for example the one offered by Asus for their Aura Sync ecosystem. What's more the AIO according to Cooler Masters website comes with it's own wired RGB controller and since the AIO seems to be your only RGB component you could simply use this included controller.

There is no replacement for RGB except more RGB ?

17 hours ago, Raptor_Fawr said:

I'm planning to put an ML360R on my system to lighten up the computer mood. I wasn't a fan of rgbs but I must admit these looks beautiful nowadays...

My main concern tho is that my Sabertooth p67 could not control the led lights, and I have found no indications online about this particular issue so: is that possibly the rgb connector? (see picture attached) 

IMG_20200210_191446.jpg

Try getting an AIO from Corsair or nzxt, those usually come with a rgb light hub and connects to your Mobo with a USB 2.0 port, not 100% sure but you can give it a try!

I guess it will work somehow, I bought it yesterday... I will also post here some test results with software, maybe the usb port is capable of controlling the lights the same way an argb port would do... 

EDIT: bought online so I will test when it will arrive

Rig updated, I like it a lot! Unfortunately I wasn't able to control the lights via software but the rgb usb controller works almost perfectly so who cares?

The only issue is that this setup makes more noise than my previous cooler, weren't AIOs supposed to be quieter than air coolers? I guess it's cooler master fault here, apparently their fans can have some noise issues and if you want them to be more quiet you have to replace them with different ones... I'll check it out if the noise becomes a nuisance. 

The funny part is that the fans that came with the case are very silent, while the ones from the AIO are the ones that makes noise... 

Screenshot_20200217_224455_com.android.gallery3d.jpg