ARGB Controller

Assarad

Well met,

I have a Crosshair VI Hero Wi-Fi Motherboard and it is lacking the 3 Pin 5V ARGB Header. Are there controllers that are connected via a USB2/3 Header on the board that allows you to control the RGB via software like Asus Aura Sync?

I know the ROG Terminal exists but it is fairly pricey for what it offers. Are there any other options for such a product?

1 hour ago, Assarad said:

Well met,

I have a Crosshair VI Hero Wi-Fi Motherboard and it is lacking the 3 Pin 5V ARGB Header. Are there controllers that are connected via a USB2/3 Header on the board that allows you to control the RGB via software like Asus Aura Sync?

I know the ROG Terminal exists but it is fairly pricey for what it offers. Are there any other options for such a product?

thermaltake, corsair, nzxt, coolermater, asus, lamptron, aquacomputer, and ek might get in to it. coolermaster is crap thow so don't recommend it.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

8 hours ago, Assarad said:

Can you name any specific product?

depends on what your looking for. are you looking for argb or rgb. what software do you want to use. all you have to do is put the name in ammazon and add rgb to it like thermatake rgb.

asus rgb

coolermaster rgb

aquacomputer rgb

lamptron rgb

nzxt rgb

thermaltake and corsair both have rgb fans and argb fans and many sizes. corsair rgb fans are not software controlled thow only there argb stuff is.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

• 3 weeks later...