Clock watchdog errors

I'll keep this brief. I'm a gamer, I have a desktop i7700k, 16gb ddr 4, z270 gaming pro carbon mobo I play league, Valve index virtual reality games, and a pletheora of others.

In the past I have dealt with bad psu's, failure to cool cpu properly, bad mobos, cpu 4 pin not connected at all, the works. I know what a power shutdown looks like and its almost always power related. For the last year I have had random restarts and freezes, which are now solidly Clock watchdog errors. They ALWAYS occur when opening a program, be it mozilla, clicking a game to join a lobby, character dieing and respawning that milisecond, it chooses to hard freeze or restart with a blue screen. It has happened after vr headset is set down for a while and picked back up to resume, and upon trying to resume a game boom, clock watchdog or straight black restart. It often reboots....in the middle of a reboot. It Loooooves to reboot after a fresh turn on when i click any browser.

I have deleted all and reinstalled, doesn't matter. I have updated everydriver I can find, I have reformatted windows 10 recently and it seems to have changed all freezing restarts to clock watchdog now. (however when I got the pc, I did use an ebay windows 10 key that seems to have still stuck through the reformat after wiping ALL partitions). I have 0 temp issues, I have replaced the ram, changed every slot, no change in frequency or type of crash. I am at my witts end, and about to sell the pc on fb for whatever I can get to just restart building. But my specs are solid and I would really love to fix it.

Anyone that can help will have my undieing gratitude. I do not have the option or the money to switch out mobos, cpus, or vital expensive parts, I am thinking of running to the store to get a new ssd and a new operating system. What do you all think??

20200207_233630.jpg

20200206_200359.jpg

I should mention a few more things. Not overclocked, flashed bios, and it let's me play sometimes for up to 3 hours with 0 problems.   But if I dare to open internet or something else besides one program it bsods. I'm on a ups as well and its dust free sprayed out often.