Windows 10 Internet Sharing

Bmoney

Have my windows 10 machine and trying to share internet connection with my Ubuntu server. 
I am staying in a place with no hard wire lines and only wifi
My Desktop wifi works fine but until recently is not sharing internet connection anymore. 
The DHCP serives in windows is working and giving the server an ip and transfer file from local machine to local. But it can't even ping the wifi router. 

You gotta share more details, this post as is makes no sense.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

7 minutes ago, Levent said:

You gotta share more details, this post as is makes no sense.

Using Internet sharing through Windows 10 to give my Ubuntu Server internet access.
It give it a ip address but the connection does not share the wifi internet connection on the windows machine.

Windows 10 connects to internet via Wifi
I am sharing that Wifi connection to an Ubuntu Server over direct ethernet conneciton
The Ubuntu server is only able to connect to the Windows computer not the internet.  

Whats been done
No I don't not have another wifi card
Yes I restarted, Switch gigabit ports
Disabled and reenable multiple times. 
Checked all settings
Disabled Firewalls
Flushed Arp table
Ping local machinces but was unable to ping wifi router on the server but was able through windows 10 computer. 

2 minutes ago, RageTester said:

Make sure you are sharing the wireless network connection and not LAN by accident

Yes I am