Need Suggestion

Devid

My PC Setup i5 7400k ,1 tb 7200 rpm HDD Toshiba ,motherboard Gigabyte h110m-s2ph ddr4 6/7th gen, 8 GB DDR4 Ram 2400 bus, suggest me some mid rang GPU and SSD for video editing And do I need to increase my ram size 8 GB to 16?  (sorry for my bed English) 

Get an SK Hynix gold SSD to replace the hard drive, you can get by with 8GB but 16GB would make your life a lot better. Get an RX 580 or RX 590 for a GPU for now.

I am thing about gtx 1660 is it OK! Or rx 580/590 will be better than 1660?

Both are good, I think gtx 1660 is slightly faster. And yes, you would benefit greatly from 16GB ram. You should probably buy a 16GB kit (8+8GB) instead of buying a single 8GB and using 2 different ram sticks in your system, so there won't be any problems. Ram is pretty cheap right now too. Speed doesn't really matter with your CPU I'd say.

Thank you For your replay guys,in my old dual core processor PC i used 2kid  (2gb+4gb) DDR3 Ram, Now I have already 8GB so can add another 16 GB kit (8GB+16GB) Is it Fine. My Budgets almost $650 for upgrade.

1660 is slightly faster in raw performance, however the 580/590 both have 8GB of VRAM vs the 6GB and for video editing the extra VRAM will make a huge difference. So i would still go with 580/590, keep in mind the 590 is the same performance (slightly better) as the 1660.

6 minutes ago, Stockholmes said:

Both are good, I think gtx 1660 is slightly faster. And yes, you would benefit greatly from 16GB ram. You should probably buy a 16GB kit (8+8GB) instead of buying a single 8GB and using 2 different ram sticks in your system, so there won't be any problems. Ram is pretty cheap right now too. Speed doesn't really matter with your CPU I'd say.

Completely agree, latency and speed are no big deal in Intel rigs. I have to say that you might want to pave the way for a future mobo+cpu upgrade. CPUs with higher cores and threads count are really beneficial when rendering your projects.