LTT-unofficial Razer Comms

Gary Da Cat

Unofficial Linus Tech Talk

Razer Comms Chat

Name - LTT-unofficial

password - Linus

Come talk with us! 
when you join feel free to talk with others in the room!
Text and voice are welcome, but make sure u have a headset or use push to talk

~Rules~
1. NO spam please
2. Be nice
3 use common sense when you talk to people
4. No racism
5. to report someone  just message an admin

~Admin application~ 
To apply for admin just message me @GaryDaCat on Razer Comms or ask and admin and he will evaluate you.

~notice~
I will not always be active on Razer Comms or the forum so if you can't contact me just ask and admin!

Make sure to ask any question either in the group or here!

SONG- If you like pina-colatas ME- I like them SONG- And getting caught in the rain ME- I sorta like that SONG- If your not in to yoga ME- I hate yoga SONG- Then im the love that you look for ME-  :blink:  no...

I wouldn't mind signing back into and using razer comms but I have the TS3 client already on my laptop just for reference in the future i will follow this thread anyway

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Don't like Razer comms, #teamspeakmasterrace

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

#mumblemasterrace

Mumble is good, but we have ts server so...  :lol:  Also I think you can't change each speakers volume in mumble and in ts you can, might be wrong, used it long time ago.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Sounds cool. Downloading Comms now to try this out :)

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I had some severe problems with RazerComms, it was weird issues like somehow hearing in on other people's conversations when no one was in a chat lobby.

Switched to Teamspeak, have a dedicated server running, private use only, so meh.

Wish I could host my own Comms server.

People still use Razer Comms?

you should come talk with us!

SONG- If you like pina-colatas ME- I like them SONG- And getting caught in the rain ME- I sorta like that SONG- If your not in to yoga ME- I hate yoga SONG- Then im the love that you look for ME-  :blink:  no...

I had some severe problems with RazerComms, it was weird issues like somehow hearing in on other people's conversations when no one was in a chat lobby.

Switched to Teamspeak, have a dedicated server running, private use only, so meh.

Wish I could host my own Comms server.

You should try comms again Razer has fixed allot of problems.