Best Budget Graphic Card for 3 1440p monitors setup

Hi All,

I am a Web Developer and thinking of getting a new PC. I want three monitors in that new setup. can you suggest me which graphic card will be the best for me in budget. I also have no clue about monitors as well that which to buy.

it would be great if I can have some gaming on it as well. I need this primarily for work but yes slight gaming doesn't harm ?.

It would be great if someone can recommend the full specification of the build. It will be really great. (Prefer AMD cpu)

AND A BIG SHOUT-OUT TO LTT. I LOVE LTT TEAM except LINUS ?, JUST KIDDING. LINUS YOU ARE DOING GOOD. LOVE TO WATCH YOU.

13 minutes ago, Naman Kathuria said:

Hi All,

I am a Web Developer and thinking of getting a new PC. I want three monitors in that new setup. can you suggest me which graphic card will be the best for me in budget. I also have no clue about monitors as well that which to buy.

it would be great if I can have some gaming on it as well. I need this primarily for work but yes slight gaming doesn't harm ?.

It would be great if someone can recommend the full specification of the build. It will be really great. (Prefer AMD cpu)

AND A BIG SHOUT-OUT TO LTT. I LOVE LTT TEAM except LINUS ?, JUST KIDDING. LINUS YOU ARE DOING GOOD. LOVE TO WATCH YOU.

Whats your current setup, reusable pats? storage ram or case? Budget and location

3 hours ago, YoyoConnor said:

Whats your current setup, reusable pats? storage ram or case? Budget and location

As of now I am using Macbook Pro. from last four years. But now want to create a new PC Build.