!! Help to connect non-apple mouse/keyboard to an iMac !!

Ryuzaky00

Hi guys i need help just got a iMac 21.5 (Mid-2011) with MacOS El Capitan and for some reason it doesn't recognize my Non-Apple keyboards and mouse i tried to connect on different usb and none would recognize it i tried to connect usb stick and it works on all the iMac usb down bellow are the keyboard models that i have used any help would be greatly appreciated. 

- Logitech - LX8 Cordless Laser Mouse (with a USB Receiver) 

- Logitech - EX 100 Keyboard  (with a USB Receiver) 

- Logitech - K 270 Keyboard (with a USB Receiver) 

- Corsair - Raptor K 50 Keyboard  (Unifying Receiver) 

Also tried to use an old generic mouse and keyboard but no luck im thinkin it only uses Original Mac keyboard and mouse but when i search on google and on apple it states it can use any third-party peripherals 

1- Photo indicates there's no mouse and keyboard detected either wired/wireless 

2- Shows the usb is detected indicating the usb work on the iMac

3- As you can see the mouse and keyboard are connect via a usb receiver but still no luck 

Note: Im new to MacOS im a Windows user any

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-28 at 11.09.06 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-28 at 11.09.06 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-28 at 11.20.23 PM.jpeg

1 hour ago, Ryuzaky00 said:

Hi guys i need help just got a iMac 21.5 (Mid-2011) with MacOS El Capitan and for some reason it doesn't recognize my Non-Apple keyboards and mouse i tried to connect on different usb and none would recognize it i tried to connect usb stick and it works on all the iMac usb down bellow are the keyboard models that i have used any help would be greatly appreciated. 

- Logitech - LX8 Cordless Laser Mouse (with a USB Receiver) 

- Logitech - EX 100 Keyboard  (with a USB Receiver) 

- Logitech - K 270 Keyboard (with a USB Receiver) 

- Corsair - Raptor K 50 Keyboard  (Unifying Receiver) 

Also tried to use an old generic mouse and keyboard but no luck im thinkin it only uses Original Mac keyboard and mouse but when i search on google and on apple it states it can use any third-party peripherals 

1- Photo indicates there's no mouse and keyboard detected either wired/wireless 

2- Shows the usb is detected indicating the usb work on the iMac

3- As you can see the mouse and keyboard are connect via a usb receiver but still no luck 

Note: Im new to MacOS im a Windows user any

<pictures edited out>

All macs will use any old keyboard and mouse, however you will likely need to plug them into the mac before turning it on otherwise it will switch to bluetooth mode.

Hi Kisai sorry for the late reply i tried like you suggested today but to no avail it is still not recognizing the keyboard and mice any other suggestions that i can try