Settings for CS:GO

DnG99

I recently bought a 144Hz monitor since i have a gtx 1080 as gpu. For the other games i can kinda find the right configurations for graphics but i can't figure out whats best for CSGO to not have stuttering or tearing. I have a monitor with g-sync so i tried to both disable and enable it but i still have some stuttering because my gpu pushes way more than 144 reaching even 300 i think. Is there any solution to this? Any settings that i should use?

4 minutes ago, DnG99 said:

I recently bought a 144Hz monitor since i have a gtx 1080 as gpu. For the other games i can kinda find the right configurations for graphics but i can't figure out whats best for CSGO to not have stuttering or tearing. I have a monitor with g-sync so i tried to both disable and enable it but i still have some stuttering because my gpu pushes way more than 144 reaching even 300 i think. Is there any solution to this? Any settings that i should use?

i have around 300 or more fps in csgo no stuttering freesynch screen with g synch enabled thru nvidia panel. no tearing or stuttering.