BSOD with stop code 0xa0000006 is killing me and I don't know what to do

I haven't had it for weeks anymore, probably because I updated BIOS. 

On 4/22/2020 at 8:36 PM, pseudo555 said:

@Gc12 Check my posts, still seems to finally work.

I followed, I'm also using the Radeon drivers from MSI website. Please check from the attachment and see if that's what ur using too. I have bios (10f) but on the MSI website there is 10e. I'm a bit confused which one's the latest. And my dragon center and nahimic is not working also. I downloaded dragon center from the windows Store from the link given at MSI website. And I think there is something wrong with the release dates on the MSI website. The released dates are changed (are not so old now) but the drivers versions are still the same. So, in short, I'm not getting BSODs now but my dragon center and nahimic isn't working and I'm using the Radeon drivers attached in the screenshot. 

Screenshot_2020-04-27-11-18-05-389_com.android.chrome.jpg

On 4/25/2020 at 2:49 PM, MelonenTee said:

I haven't had it for weeks anymore, probably because I updated BIOS. 

What's the new bios version?

Okay yes thats seems to work fine! Thanks to pseudo555!

1. Install the newest Windows 10 iso, should be "Home 19041.208 KB4558244 (22.04.)". I have only Germans Links look to Google for your language!

Install the ISO with Rufus (https://rufus.ie/) on a Stick and Install it on the Alpha SSD -> Beware.... dont delete your 1 TB HDD :D :D 

!!! Do not connect with Internet -> unplugg LAN or not connect to Router with WLAN !!!

2. Download my package with all Driver (without Audio) and unpack it to your HDD or where ever you want it!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WL-ee_IQrENk_ecaQtqooaYzPeDLy2CW/view?usp=sharing

3. Deactivate Hardware Update with Power Run in regestry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsUpdate\UpdateHandlers\Driver

rename wuuhext.dll to -wuuhext.dll

4. Deinstall the Standard AMD Grafic Driver with the "amdcleanuputility.exe" -> and yes reboot in Secure Mode

5. After reboot to Normal, install the AMD Grafic Driver (it is the MSI Driver) and all other Drivers.

6. Connect to Internet and have fun!!!

Thats it! I hope it helps you!

@pseudo555I don't understand why in my system information file it shows the EC version as "N/A" and i updates EC firmware myslef from the MSI website correctly with a success message. And suddenly my laptop just started freezing unexpectedly and for no particular reason and i haven't also changed any settings.

in the event viewer it shows the error "Kernel-power".

Assistance please. I have attached a screen shot of the event viewer for information.

Though it only froze twice it shows entries here for more than two times.

Screenshot (49).png

The guys are the same mistake but there is one but: (Read first to the end)

Solution: through the device manager, go to the tab> video adapters> right-click on the RX5500m> select properties> driver tab> remove the device (this is so that this error disappears) download from the official site https://ru.msi.com/ Laptop / support / Alpha-15-A3DDK # down-driver & Win10% 2064 is possible from the official site of Radeon, but not new, because it is in the new drivers that add new features to AMD - shniki, it’s better if I took Nvidia like my brother and so we continue ,,,,,,, firewood for this laptop, if that utility tab (on this site it’s natural that shown above)> the AMD Radeon Settings Lite tab, install the driver .......... That's not all, the blue screen will disappear, but the game will not pull, unless the old ones, it will launch them naturally through the integrated video card (the built-in RX Vega 10 has 2GB of video memory, the RX has 4GB) because of this I have to download new firewood so I still encounter this problem, but there is still a way I haven’t tested it, I noticed this error only then (with new of course this problem appears with firewood) when this unfinished netbook is in expectations ................. I explain when you go about your business and leave the laptop in standby mode, it does not occur during operation, for example, playing games, how much I play with this error , it arises only when you exit some active application, close all the tabs after 10-20 minutes, this error occurs, well, the desktop hangs on you, you do nothing, you can leave it to sit for 10-20 minutes, wait while looking at the screen and bam your unfinished netbook will restart itself because it doesn’t do *** error 0xa0000000000006 I don’t remember how many zeros are there already, well, duck here is the second solution most likely of this> if you want to go where the thread is going to sleep, start some application that can load the video card> then go ahead, what is the error in which file ????? In the atikmdag.sys system file, this file is just responsible for the video adapter, as I defined ???? using the BlueScreenView program, (here AMD is already concerned) you download the program, you will see the error then when you see it, when it arises, okay, I’ll attach the screen, apparently everyone has the same error as mine on the MSI Alpha 15 laptop and the version is the same I said everything

iC70zX1Jeq0.jpg

.... strange since my description i have no problems with the Alpha 15.

Do you have take the MSI Graphic Driver? You shoult not take the latest Adrenalin Driver!

and no Driver Update via Windows Update!

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsUpdate\UpdateHandlers\Driver

rename wuuhext.dll to -wuuhext.dll

and no Hibernate Mode:

as Admin -> powercfg -h off

and put off all energy save systems!

I have used this ISO

https://www.deskmodder.de/blog/2019/12/11/windows-10-19041-iso-esd-deutsch-english/

Home 19041.208 KB4558244 (22.04.) GoogleDrive (4,33 GB) Danke an Manny

^^ but it is German 

@Gc12 : kernel error are expected, it says "unexpected shutdown".

Those can be ignored. Look for others errors/critical that came before those kind.

In my case, i refuse the adrenalin 2020.* amd propose me ans the laptop seems to finally be stable... more or less.

I got "irq not less or equals" from time to time, but really not as much as the 0xa000006 one.

I use the msi restore feature more than anyone should normaly do with a laptop that old, and i upgrade the win10 from home to pro version.

I really hope msi has a gpu driver ready for the 20h1 which should be published by microsoft soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay Not for me anymore !!!

Extrem WLAN Problems... it seems the Realtek Wlan Driver is badass! Sometimes it works fine and sometimes it is not working -> Restart

I send back the Alpha Laptop, sorry MSI. Now i have bought a HP Pavilion Gaming 15-ec0026ng

• 7 months later...
On 1/30/2020 at 6:07 PM, Dion Ramadhan said:

Anybody knows how to solve this BSOD with stop code 0xa0000006? I'm using the MSI Alpha 15 A3ddk with the AMD Ryzen 7 3650H + Radeon RX5500M and this bsod keeps popping up for no reason everytime I'm trying to finish my work.

Please help me with some solutions to this problem, sjnce I don't really know much about computers especially windows.

IMG-20200130-WA0002.jpg

download bios from the msi website

https://www.msi.com/Laptop/support/Alpha-15-A3DD#down-bios

if u dont know how to then follow these steps 

and u should be good to go