help finding earbuds

yaniv862

hey guys can you recommend some earbuds

around 60$?

not for sport just for music listening

if you think its better to buy something more expensive i would gladly hear you opinion

thanks

3 hours ago, rice guru said:

well that depends on what kind of music you listen to

metal/rock

4 hours ago, yaniv862 said:

metal/rock

Blon bl03 with new cables and new tips should total.about that much. Or kz zsx. Or GRI guiderays, 

14 hours ago, rice guru said:

Blon bl03 with new cables and new tips should total.about that much. Or kz zsx. Or GRI guiderays, 

the need for new cables/tips is for the blon bl03 only? or all of the ones you mentioned?

and what is basically the diffrence between them?

4 hours ago, yaniv862 said:

the need for new cables/tips is for the blon bl03 only? or all of the ones you mentioned?

and what is basically the diffrence between them?

Just for the blons really the others are mostly fine

3 hours ago, rice guru said:

Just for the blons really the others are mostly fine

you did not answer to my second question what is basically the diffrence between them is it just looks?

13 minutes ago, yaniv862 said:

you did not answer to my second question what is basically the diffrence between them is it just looks?

no not at all they all sound different. the clons goes for  modified bassy harman target signature. the kz zsx is a nice v shaped but somewhat analytical  signature, the guiderays are just a fun bassy signature with decent mids and inoffensive highs

7 hours ago, rice guru said:

no not at all they all sound different. the clons goes for  modified bassy harman target signature. the kz zsx is a nice v shaped but somewhat analytical  signature, the guiderays are just a fun bassy signature with decent mids and inoffensive highs

thank you for your help i think im gonna get the kz zsx

I got soundmagic e80s a few years ago.   To me the sound of the earbuds isn't anything spectacular but the durability has been ridiculous.   The wires are wrapped in this really nice type of silicone or pvc sheath or something.  It helps prevent tangles.  I've had accidents of phone falling out of pocket when riding a mower and the buds getting yanked from my ears but they didn't break! 

Also came with comply earbuds.  Other off brand names are easy enough to find on Amazon.   Once you go with these type of memory foam ear buds you don't want to go back to using those plain silicone mushroom things.