Darksiders

DiamondFX
Go to solution Solved by Verne,

Yes, it has stutter issues for a lot of people. Others, including myself, can't pause or the game crashes. There are more problems too.

First time I've really heard about this. Everyone I know has had no problems with it.

Also,back to the topic, if you want games with combat like Darksiders, try Castlevania: Lord of Shadow. If you want exploration like Darksiders, try Dark Souls.

Can anyone recommend a similar game like the Darksiders? 

e7D3Ym.jpg

CPU: Ryzen 7-3700x 4.4GHz, MB: ASUS PRIME B450M-AGPU: SAPPHIRE RX 590, RAM: 16GB Corsair 3200MHz, SSD: 480GB Kingston HDD: 2TB WD Green, CHASSIS: CoolerMaster HAF 912, PSU: CoolerMaster Thunder 700W, COOLERHyper 212 Black Edition

Darksiders 2 for PC is an absolutely awful port.

Really? I didn't see anything wrong with it. It ran smoothly and the controls worked (both mouse+keyboard and pad).

Really? I didn't see anything wrong with it. It ran smoothly and the controls worked (both mouse+keyboard and pad).

Yes, it has stutter issues for a lot of people. Others, including myself, can't pause or the game crashes. There are more problems too.

First time I've really heard about this. Everyone I know has had no problems with it.

Also,back to the topic, if you want games with combat like Darksiders, try Castlevania: Lord of Shadow. If you want exploration like Darksiders, try Dark Souls.

Kingdoms of Amalur (more heavily RPG tho, but still fantastic), DMC, Devil may Cry series, Metal Gear Rising.

Thank you everyone. I'll try the games mentioned. 

CPU: Ryzen 7-3700x 4.4GHz, MB: ASUS PRIME B450M-AGPU: SAPPHIRE RX 590, RAM: 16GB Corsair 3200MHz, SSD: 480GB Kingston HDD: 2TB WD Green, CHASSIS: CoolerMaster HAF 912, PSU: CoolerMaster Thunder 700W, COOLERHyper 212 Black Edition