sfx flight sim steam

airVeruda
is my computer good enough for sfx flight simulator minimum settings? Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512 MB Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 CPU: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5.

this is the steam edition

Do you mean “Microsoft flight simulator X”?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Just now, Bombastinator said:

Do you mean “Microsoft flight simulator X”?

Yes sir

I used to be able to run FSX with an i5-3xxx and a 750Ti, had more RAM though. I think i might have had a higher speed though.

hope i can help

UTC/GMT (Except during BST)

13 minutes ago, TheLewisS1 said:

I used to be able to run FSX with an i5-3xxx and a 750Ti, had more RAM though. I think i might have had a higher speed though.

hope i can help

im not good at computers so help me out

1 minute ago, youfoundsomerandomguy said:

im not good at computers so help me out

Have you got the actual model of CPU? If you're on Windows 10, you can find it in Task Manager > Performace tab

1 minute ago, TheLewisS1 said:

Have you got the actual model of CPU? If you're on Windows 10, you can find it in Task Manager > Performace tab

intel i5 2400

According to: https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/knowledgebase/article/View/71/0/what-are-the-system-requirements-to-run-microsoft-flight-simulator-x-steam-edition

Your PC is good enough to run FSX. Please don't take my word for it though, i have only done googling.

Hope this helps

-> Moved to PC Gaming

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

11 hours ago, TheLewisS1 said:

@youfoundsomerandomguy Remember, if you're buying it from Steam, you can get it refunded, as long as you don't break any of the conditions for refunds (https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6695-QIKM-7966)

Which is extremely easy to do.  Loading it and it failing to run for example did for me. Loading and attempting to run the game starts a timer which is very short. Ive I’ve got several steam games I’ve never been able to actually play.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.