Help, my sister changed Google password now can't use Google services (under 13)

iKingRPG
Go to solution Solved by Kawaii Koneko,
38 minutes ago, iKingRPG said:

It's on like Android 7 or something, I think they can't do anything. I maybe will just have to factory reset

20 hours ago, iKingRPG said:

That's what I did, it shows that the code is valid for X minutes and it still doesn't work.

I would try going to the Android Central forums first and ask for help there. 

So my younger sister lost her phone, so she started using a different phone but forgot her child Google account password so she changed it.

We now found her phone and she wants to use it, but it shows that "account action required" thing, and I can't update phone to the new password. (Buggy LG k30...)

We can't remove the account from her phone to re add it in settings without parents permission, so it asks for the parents access code. We type it, and it says it is incorrect.

So with no access to her account from that phone and no way to add another account without the non working access code, our only option is to factory reset, which I want to try to avoid if possible.

If anyone can help me thank you so much.

Not sure if you are aware but the parental access code is only temporary and changes every several minutes. So if your parents are trying to use a code they wrote down when they setup her account initially, that code will no longer work.

They will need to generate a new code to enter.

https://support.google.com/families/answer/7307262?hl=en

19 hours ago, Kawaii Koneko said:

Not sure if you are aware but the parental access code is only temporary and changes every several minutes. So if your parents are trying to use a code they wrote down when they setup her account initially, that code will no longer work.

They will need to generate a new code to enter.

https://support.google.com/families/answer/7307262?hl=en

That's what I did, it shows that the code is valid for X minutes and it still doesn't work.

1 minute ago, iKingRPG said:

in that case it must be a bug.

email google support

19 hours ago, The Torrent said:

in that case it must be a bug.

email google support

It's on like Android 7 or something, I think they can't do anything. I maybe will just have to factory reset

38 minutes ago, iKingRPG said:

20 hours ago, iKingRPG said:

8 hours ago, Kawaii Koneko said:

Ok thanks