Don't know what i should do

Go to solution Solved by mockedarche,
1 hour ago, Chokez said:

Thank you for mentioning him,

He also should read my Other comments to understand it better what is going on

2 hours ago, Chokez said:

Returning the PSU might not be an option, in this country, i have warranty for current one, if the is the faltu here then after fixing it I'll sell it 2nd hand.

Cause this thermaltake smart se isn't a great psu, i was thinking about getting a better psu.

I have two choices under my budget, 

Corsair CX 600/650 and antec neo eco 650W

Which one should i get? 

And if you have knowledge about PSU's and if those psu's aren't good enough then can you choose me from this site?  Under 6500TK (WE DON'T HAVE AMAZON YET)

http://www.pcgardensylhet.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=88_227

Corsair CX 600 should be enough honestly after everything it seems only logical to be the psu. Sucks because you will have to get another one. i've heard of thermaltake and honestly kinda only heard good things so it could be a dud. But that exact model of psu isn't easy to find on the internet so it might be a worse model. What's your system specs? I can't imagine you needing more than 600 watts but its possible.

5 hours ago, Chokez said:

Sorry I didn't quite understand what you are talking about. I am asking about UPS here.

My system isn't pulling more than 400 watts i think 

And UPS is 720watt 1200va(they're saying) 

During ups's change over time, when pc is under load it restarts. 

So ups is faulty and and talking too much time than it should? Or PSU capacitor isn't that big to store the power? Or any other problem? Cause i just can't fine any other UPS to test with.

Does your ups state a sustained draw equal or greater than the draw you're putting on your system? If it does then your psu is probably faulty. 

10 hours ago, Ohsnaps said:

Does your ups state a sustained draw equal or greater than the draw you're putting on your system? If it does then your psu is probably faulty. 

But i just bought this new PSU, and i don't think it's faulty? because my other problem was fixed after buying this one.
Also today i bought a same UPS from my friend for testing. also facing same problem with that one.
JonnyGURU said said it's a total garbage UPS, So think maybe that's why. it's 50$ 1200va UPS from powerguard. it can actually provide high wattage.
But i'm guessing switchover time is too much. 
So maybe there's nothing to do about it