Help, Headset crackling

Umos

Hello (This is my time using this forum) I'm a PC gamer and recently redesigned my room so I can lie in bed with a controller and use it for my PC

I have one slight problem, my headset (JBL Tune bt500 wireless) crackles. It's fine when I'm just sitting at my desk using a keyboard but as soon as I turn on my Dualshock 4 my headset just has a seizure.

Is there some kind of interference or something?

Postscript: My PC doesn't have native bluetooth support, I use a wireless adapter (TP-Link ub400 nano) 

Post-Postscript: I don't think it's WI-FI interference as I barely get any signal up in my room (I use Powerline)

Given that it's only happening when the controller is nearby and active, it's very likely that it's interference from the bandwidth the controller is using.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

20 minutes ago, Semper said:

Given that it's only happening when the controller is nearby and active, it's very likely that it's interference from the bandwidth the controller is using.

Any fix?

Being a signal interference (I'll stick with Semper's opinion here) there is only two ways I could think of to get past it:

1) Get a stronger Bluetooth signal (which might not be trivial; you could try another adapter or try using the Bluetooth on your mobile while using the controller to determine whether that makes a difference. If it does, than you know it's the Bluetooth adapter currently in use).

2) Get one of the two devices cabled (even though that's less convenient).

Other than that it's rather difficult to get around signal interference easily. Anyway, I whish you good luck :)

1 minute ago, Kon-Tiki said:

Being a signal interference (I'll stick with Semper's opinion here) there is only two ways I could think of to get past it:

1) Get a stronger Bluetooth signal (which might not be trivial; you could try another adapter or try using the Bluetooth on your mobile while using the controller to determine whether that makes a difference. If it does, than you know it's the Bluetooth adapter currently in use).

2) Get one of the two devices cabled (even though that's less convenient).

Other than that it's rather difficult to get around signal interference easily. Anyway, I whish you good luck :)

My phone broke about a week ago so not an option

It's a pretty high end adapter from a brand I use all the time