Help needed about my cpu cooler!

RUFC_ADAM

I have a pretty old system now with an AMD FX-6300, and me still being fairly uneducated with the cpu side of things, ordered an Arctic Freezer 34 eSports DUO without realising that it will not fit on my motherboard with it being an AM3+. Is there any way i can get a bracket that will fit it on as the bracket for the cooler is millimetres off the hole for the screw to go through. If not, what would your advice be as i really like the look and reviews of this cooler, and i don't want to start spending more money as i would have to update motherboard, cpu and memory. Any feedback would be great!

The FX series is starting to get pretty old.  Saving up for an new setup might not be a bad idea.  You can then use your cooler in your new build.  It's not like the cooler will go bad in a year or two, it's a hunk of metal with a fan on it.

As a more direct answer to your question, I couldn't find one on amazon.  Most people have the opposite problem of wanting to make an old AM3 cooler work on a AM4 Mobo.  I suppose if you measured carefully you might be able to 3D print something.  

5 hours ago, RUFC_ADAM said:

I have a pretty old system now with an AMD FX-6300, and me still being fairly uneducated with the cpu side of things, ordered an Arctic Freezer 34 eSports DUO without realising that it will not fit on my motherboard with it being an AM3+. Is there any way i can get a bracket that will fit it on as the bracket for the cooler is millimetres off the hole for the screw to go through. If not, what would your advice be as i really like the look and reviews of this cooler, and i don't want to start spending more money as i would have to update motherboard, cpu and memory. Any feedback would be great!

Well you can go really ghetto way using cable ties, I done it before (different mobo and cpu) and it worked quite well.

@Whiro tag or quote will do the trick 
i5 3570K @ 4.7Ghz  |  AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance  |  Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  |  ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC  |  Phanteks P400S TG  (mesh panel) |  EVGA 500W1  |  Storage: Corsair 60GB SSD (boot), Gigabyte 120GB SSD, WD 2Tb HDD | Cooling: Custom loop

EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM

EKWB EK Supremacy Evo , naked die

EKWB EK Thermosphere 

EKWB EK CoolStream PE 360

EKWB EK Coolstream SE 120

EKWB EK Vardar 120s  x6

EKWB EK STC Classic 10/16  x10

EKWB EK DuraClear Tubing 16/10

EKWB EK CryoFuel Acid Green

Laptop: Gigabyte G5-KC | i5 10500H | RTX 3060

WHIRO

THE FIRST OF DEATH AND DARKNESS

He feast on the dead to inherit their power

• 1 year later...

Hey man what did you end up doing? Did you find a bracket or other solution? I'm having the litteral exact same problem rn