Need help finding a pair of earphones

MustardFTW

Hello everyone, I want to get a good pair of earphones but I am a little overwhelmed with all the differeces there are. So if you guys could recommend some for me it would be greatly appreaciated. From what I have heard different earphones are better at different things, so what I'm trying to find is a pair that are about $100 or less and I want to use them for listening to techno, trance and pop aswell as watching movies. The movies aren't as important as the music so I don't mind sacraficing a little when it comes to movies if my music will sound better. Thanks for reading!

Hello everyone, I want to get a good pair of earphones but I am a little overwhelmed with all the differeces there are. So if you guys could recommend some for me it would be greatly appreaciated. From what I have heard different earphones are better at different things, so what I'm trying to find is a pair that are about $100 or less and I want to use them for listening to techno, trance and pop aswell as watching movies. The movies aren't as important as the music so I don't mind sacraficing a little when it comes to movies if my music will sound better. Thanks for reading!

I assume you're in America? How's the Pioneer SE-A1000 look?

I assume you're in America? How's the Pioneer SE-A1000 look?

Oh I may have my terminology mixed up, I wanted to buy in-ears. Makes it easier to use when I'm on the train or something along those lines.

Oh I may have my terminology mixed up, I wanted to buy in-ears. Makes it easier to use when I'm on the train or something along those lines.

In that case, the JBL J33. @Lauen's review here.