Best mouse under 50€?

deathfrankcore

Hello!!! I have upgraded everything on my computer except for the mouse (buuuu!!). I Recently bought Logitech G432 headset (nice sound bad built) and I think it's time to upgrade my 5 years old Tecknet Raptor Mouse and I want something good.Some days ago before Christmas i found the  Logitech G502 HERO White  at 35€ but it was on discount the day before my paycheck so even if i had the money i said "let's wait Tomorrow because of the bills that i have to pay" and then the discount offer was gone (crab emoji). I'm searching for something  not expensive but not cheap, wireless is better (but if it has cables it's ok). I only got the Tecknet Raptor  as mouse (I was an xbox guy and when i was smol i was using the small mouse from comex) so I don't know what i like and what i prefer. Can you help me? oh i don't like to buy used peripherals (i buy used elettronics) because, you know what guys do with the right hand .
I want a mouse to play fps games like cs go

Im a bit of a corsair slag so the harpoon gets my vote.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

6 minutes ago, Badger906 said:

Im a bit of a corsair slag so the harpoon gets my vote.

it looks nice but it has a lot of negative reviews saying that for the price is not good so idk. thank you

3 minutes ago, deathfrankcore said:

it looks nice but it has a lot of negative reviews saying that for the price is not good so idk. thank you

Mice are very subjective. A lot of people love the razor mamba, I think it feels like a Fisher price toy. Corsair isn't cheap but they've damn good quality and customer support.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

Atm, the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum should be around that price point. And It's one hell of a mouse

1 hour ago, Weinrib said:

Atm, the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum should be around that price point. And It's one hell of a mouse

yeah it looks good but it's at 62€ here :( 

On 1/14/2020 at 8:05 PM, Weinrib said:

the G502 Proteus Spectrum is now at 49.99€ so i can buy it but the G502 HERO is at 2€ more. which one is it better?

25 minutes ago, deathfrankcore said:

the G502 Proteus Spectrum is now at 49.99€ so i can buy it but the G502 HERO is at 2€ more. which one is it better?

I would get the Hero for that price diff. It has a slightly better cable (Not that the proteus one is bad tho, it's actually awesome). And it's buttons are supposed to have a longer lifespan. Besides that, they are pretty much the same

3 minutes ago, Weinrib said:

I would get the Hero for that price diff. It has a slightly better cable (Not that the proteus one is bad tho, it's actually awesome). And it's buttons are supposed to have a longer lifespan. Besides that, they are pretty much the same

ok i bought the hero. Thw price went down 5€ more so now it's at 47 YAY!. btw the best thing about livin in EU is that i can send it back if i don't like it (i have 2 months to try it). Thank you 

12 minutes ago, deathfrankcore said:

ok i bought the hero. Thw price went down 5€ more so now it's at 47 YAY!. btw the best thing about livin in EU is that i can send it back if i don't like it (i have 2 months to try it). Thank you 

That's quite nice. Proteus/Hero are super comfortable and high level mouses. You will enjoy it

Have fun!

On 1/17/2020 at 6:17 PM, Weinrib said:

That's quite nice. Proteus/Hero are super comfortable and high level mouses. You will enjoy it

Have fun!

it arrived today! It's a really cool mouse, it feels cheep but I like it. the bad aspect of this mouse is that i cannot put the buttons as additional mouse buttons but i can only make them do something like macros or letters. I like it tho