Maverick Bird.

HutchisonSorbo

You can play here.

Actually quite interesting and incredibly difficult, there's a dive functionality also which is pretty fun.

maverickbird.png

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

Not sure this belongs in tech news. This game is pretty hard :)

It's rather technical, but in reality I put here solely based on the controversy surrounding Flappy Bird and how it's now sparked somewhat of a following.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

best game evr #1 in world with high score of 6

I am a happy wuffy

best game evr #1 in world with high score of 6

I'm still stuck at 4...

Edit: I've now taken your spot with a glorious score of 7.

I'm still stuck at 4...

Edit: I've now taken your spot with a glorious score of 7.

I'm at 7 right now too.

-Edit: YES made it to 10!

-Edit#2: 11!

-Edit#3: 15! :D

-Edit#4: 16!

-Edit#5: 17!

-Edit#6: 18!

-Edit#7: 21! :D :D :D

sorry but this game is impossible. How does anyone get past this obstacle? Pray tell

bs_bird.png

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

CPU \\ i7-3770K@4.6GHz Motherboard \\ MSI MPower Z77 RAM \\ 16GB 1886 Patriot Viper 3 GPU \\ EVGA GTX 670 SC+ 4GB CASE \\ Corsair 600T SE White Storage \\ Western Digital Black 2TB PSU \\ Seasonic SS-760XP2 Cooling \\ H100i + 3 Swiftech Helix 120s 

sorry but this game is impossible. How does anyone get past this obstacle? Pray tell

bs_bird.png

With this you don't have to keep the bird in the air. The bird can just slide along the bottom.

With this you don't have to keep the bird in the air. The bird can just slide along the bottom.

but thats my bird thats crashed at the bottom there. Not sure what you mean 

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

im better at this game then flappy bird cant even get 1 on flappy bird got 5 on this

but thats my bird thats crashed at the bottom there. Not sure what you mean 

I've marked the unsafe area in red. Anywhere else is safe. At the bottom of the screen, because there is no 'brighter' area at this spot your bird can just drop to the edge of the bottom and slide across. You won't fall out of the screen and your bird won't get hit by the unsafe zone right here.

e0YKBiD.jpg

This is the part that I have yet to get past :(

U7ZODoi.png

Edit: Nevermind. I finally got past it.

once you get into the zone with this game, you get your highscore. Lol, if your looking for a troll game, try cat mario.

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place