My PC shutdown completely while playing games

So the problem was occurring regardless of all the tests i have done different benchmarks and logging files shared with experts, and they say nothing shows a failure, so i decided to pull out the PSU from the case and re-plug all of the cables again maybe in different ports. so i tired that and started playing some games i played more than an hour and no shutdown, i have no idea what ive done but i still need to play more to check if its gonna happen again or not, before the PC shutdown after 2 - 5 minutes of gaming. 

the case I'm using is Phanteks evolve X and it has RGB, when i pulled the PSU and rearranging the cables, this RGB is gone and it just flashes for 1 second when i start the PC and it stays off the whole time, again i'm saying these because this might be indication to a problem that you can help me with.  

8 hours ago, thoulfiqar said:

So the problem was occurring regardless of all the tests i have done different benchmarks and logging files shared with experts, and they say nothing shows a failure, so i decided to pull out the PSU from the case and re-plug all of the cables again maybe in different ports. so i tired that and started playing some games i played more than an hour and no shutdown, i have no idea what ive done but i still need to play more to check if its gonna happen again or not, before the PC shutdown after 2 - 5 minutes of gaming. 

the case I'm using is Phanteks evolve X and it has RGB, when i pulled the PSU and rearranging the cables, this RGB is gone and it just flashes for 1 second when i start the PC and it stays off the whole time, again i'm saying these because this might be indication to a problem that you can help me with.  

So is everything plugged correctly regarding the RGB? Its it controlled via hardware or software?

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

3 hours ago, Metallus97 said:

So is everything plugged correctly regarding the RGB? Its it controlled via hardware or software?

i was only reseating the PSU connectors, and i guess everything is plugged correctly. at this moment case RGB is not working, i opened the case checked the SATA cables that are coming from the PSU i tried connecting the RGB cable to different SATA cable and i get the same result the RGB works for a second and turn off, i tried more than port and some times the PC won't even start unless i plug out the RGB cable, i recorded this in the link below:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZQ-fyyQRfUBek6ymbdM1-70pxLtTpk71

I don't know where the problem is, case or PSU

• 6 months later...

Hey I have similar issu as yours, did you found any fix yet ? Thanks

• 7 months later...

I have the same issue, Same Mother board, but I have the 3950x and  I have the EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION GAMING, thats refurbished.

I've replaced the PSU and all the cables, It's down to only 2-3 times a day but still very annoying. Changeing out GPU today and will try the MB next.