Task bar and other functions of windows not working

UnTraxxas

This issue has just started and I have absolutely no idea what is going on, I have not installed or done anything before this problem started. When I click the search bar in the bottom left it doesn't open, when I click the windows button itself it opens but whenever I click on anything in it it will close. I've tried going to Reddit for help with some suggestions but nothing works. My windows+tab shortcut also does not open. I've tried clearing cmos, reinstalling windows apps, restarting explorer, and a few other small things with no luck. I've tried googling the issue but have not found anything that has fixed this issue. If anyone knows what I can try or a fix please let me know, thank you! 

31 minutes ago, UnTraxxas said:

This issue has just started and I have absolutely no idea what is going on, I have not installed or done anything before this problem started. When I click the search bar in the bottom left it doesn't open, when I click the windows button itself it opens but whenever I click on anything in it it will close. I've tried going to Reddit for help with some suggestions but nothing works. My windows+tab shortcut also does not open. I've tried clearing cmos, reinstalling windows apps, restarting explorer, and a few other small things with no luck. I've tried googling the issue but have not found anything that has fixed this issue. If anyone knows what I can try or a fix please let me know, thank you! 

Is your windows up to date? If not try that first. Otherwise I would reinstall windows 

@Whiro tag or quote will do the trick 
i5 3570K @ 4.7Ghz  |  AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance  |  Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  |  ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC  |  Phanteks P400S TG  (mesh panel) |  EVGA 500W1  |  Storage: Corsair 60GB SSD (boot), Gigabyte 120GB SSD, WD 2Tb HDD | Cooling: Custom loop

EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM

EKWB EK Supremacy Evo , naked die

EKWB EK Thermosphere 

EKWB EK CoolStream PE 360

EKWB EK Coolstream SE 120

EKWB EK Vardar 120s  x6

EKWB EK STC Classic 10/16  x10

EKWB EK DuraClear Tubing 16/10

EKWB EK CryoFuel Acid Green

Laptop: Gigabyte G5-KC | i5 10500H | RTX 3060

WHIRO

THE FIRST OF DEATH AND DARKNESS

He feast on the dead to inherit their power

11 minutes ago, Whiro said:

Is your windows up to date? If not try that first. Otherwise I would reinstall windows 

Every driver is up to date and windows itself is up to date as well. I've been trying to fix it for a while now with no luck, I've seen videos where people claim to have the same problem but I've tried 20+ different things now and nothing is working. I have a lot of important stuff on my computer and a few terabytes of games, I would rather not have to reinstall Windows, I also have no idea what my key is so I would probably have to buy it again..