The best Mic for VoiceActing

NXK

I was looking at one of the samson's Mics i think it was track pro or something and Blue Yeti 

I was wondering if there are any other mics more suited for VA, otherwise I think i may just go with samson's mic which i heard has more of a base? bass? lows? idk sth of that 

Ryzen 5 3600 | Asus TUF B450 PRO Gaming | 16GB Patriot Steel Series Viper 3733Mhz | Intel 660P 1TB NVMe | Galax 1070 OC mini | BitFenix Whisper M 650W | Samsung LC32JG50 1440p 144hz  | Windows 10 Pro X64 |

Well it all depends on your environment and type of sound your looking for. If you want a warmer sound one mic could suit you better if you want a darker bassier sound you can go with another brand what is most over looked is the environment. What you have surrounding a mic like your room is a little more important than just the mic like sound proofing and such to prevent resonance from the room. 

A Shure SM 7 B or a Rode NT1-A setup should work alot better than a blue yeti for something like voice acting. Just hide in a closet with alot of clothes around you to eliminate as much resonance from your surroundings as possible and you will be set

Main PC:
CPU: Intel i9 - 13900k, Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420mm

GPU: PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT 16GB,

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite,
Ram: 
G.Skill Trident Z neo C16 3600Mhz 32GB,

PSU: Corsair HX1000i 80+ Platinum.

SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB

Case: Fractal Design Meshify 2 XL

Gear
Mouse: Logitech G Pro

Keyboard: Iqunix F97 Hitchhiker