Using 2 internet connections at same time.

PeshkovIntel

So I'm in a bit of a problem and I want to know if it's possible. I have a Ethernet connection with 1GB down & upload, but it is capped at 1TB of data and getting unlimited is out of my budget right now. I tend to eat up my upload, but my download usage is fine. So what I'm trying to do is set up my computer to use download only from the Ethernet(my home network connection) and buy a hotspot modem from Verizon strictly for upload (mainly for Twitch.). So basically using 2 different ISP as the same time one for download and one for upload. Is this possible and if so how can this be done. 

36 minutes ago, PeshkovIntel said:

So I'm in a bit of a problem and I want to know if it's possible. I have a Ethernet connection with 1GB down & upload, but it is capped at 1TB of data and getting unlimited is out of my budget right now. I tend to eat up my upload, but my download usage is fine. So what I'm trying to do is set up my computer to use download only from the Ethernet(my home network connection) and buy a hotspot modem from Verizon strictly for upload (mainly for Twitch.). So basically using 2 different ISP as the same time one for download and one for upload. Is this possible and if so how can this be done. 

You can use 2 internet connection (merge) at a time but you cannot do both upload and download from this two service provider at a time. You need to download and upoload from only one connection.

4 minutes ago, Authentic Man said:

You can use 2 internet connection (merge) at a time but you cannot do both upload and download from this two service provider at a time. You need to download and upoload from only one connection.

I'm not very savvy when it comes to networking what exactly do you mean by "merge" the two internet connections. 

19 minutes ago, Authentic Man said:

Its ok. What is meant is that you can use both ISP bandwidth at a time if you configure your router in that way. For more details you can contact with your service provider.