CS:GO CLIP, enjoy guys.

breeze

I don't think this is allowed, advertising I mean... But I won't report because I like CS ;)

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I don't think this is allowed, advertising I mean... But I won't report because I like CS ;)

Really? Was just sharing a competitive clip O.o... should I delete this? Its in the right section right?

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity; when many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert Pirsig 

Really? Was just sharing a competitive clip O.o... should I delete this? Its in the right section right?

It's kinda in the grey area in the code of conduct since in a way you are advertising your own video, I assume Linus doesn't want the forum to turn into a self promotion platform for da PHR33 Y00T00B VI3WZ but it would be great to see other forum members clips/videos more often. And yes it is in the right section.

Shouldnt be too bad in this section surely ? nice clip :3

CPU: i5 3570k                                 PSU: CX650 Corsair                 SSD: 128GB Samsung 840

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance     Case: Zalman Z11                    HDD: 500Gb Toshiba & 1TB Western Digital

MOBO: ASrock Extreme 4 Z77        GPU: GTX 770

Shouldnt be too bad in this section surely ? nice clip :3

Thanks man! If you wanna know the thing that surprised me most. 2.9 Seconds to render, On an i5! (4670K)

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity; when many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert Pirsig 

Thanks man! If you wanna know the thing that surprised me most. 2.9 Seconds to render, On an i5! (4670K)

Theres hope for my PC yet xD

CPU: i5 3570k                                 PSU: CX650 Corsair                 SSD: 128GB Samsung 840

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance     Case: Zalman Z11                    HDD: 500Gb Toshiba & 1TB Western Digital

MOBO: ASrock Extreme 4 Z77        GPU: GTX 770

• 1 month later...

Didn't realise how loud the start would be. Ouch. Nice clip tho.

Where did you get that crosshair?

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

You can't post your own clip, but you can post others.  Personally I don't find it to be a big deal so I wont report.  :ph34r: Don't tell anyone

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!