Gaming chairs

BeardyFragz

Looking on amazon in the uk for gaming chairs is...... just awful in my opinion, itd be nice to be able to shop for a budget (£100 mark) chair while finding some reliable reviews and material online in either blog/forum posts or videos, basically i dont have 2-300 quid to splurge on a branded chair but it happens i have some money from the holidays left over so am looking for a chair thats a little better than the chair i have, i have the generic markus chair from ikea however the arms clash into my desk and i hate sitting on it to be honest it just isn't for me, i have tried looking at modding communities to see if i can  just replace the arms and be done with it but for a non diy guy like myself i find nothing of value to me.

Anybody have any experience with cheaper chairs with adjustable arms and a decent seat height, and centre tilt for around my budget, i can go over a little for the right chair but i just dont trust any of these cheap chairs on amazon, i usualy like to look at videos but all of the ones for budget chairs i cant get hold of exactly in the uk.

Any help??

I would just look at regular office stores in your area, I think any chair that’s branded a “gaming chair” is fucking insanely expensive, and they look gawdy. Go test and find a normal looking chair at a store for half the price

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

I can confirm that gaming chairs are all about selling via social media stars. They are not comfy and the bolstering is useless in gaming and the chairs take after racecar seats. In a car they make sense as they hold you still during turning and high speeds but they are known to be uncomfortable. I can also attest to this as I have a Evo X with Ricaro seats lol. I would recommend getting a nice office chair as they are designed to be sat in for hours at a time with comfort and posture put into heavy consideration. Office chairs can also get expensive but they will last ALOT longer then "gamer chairs" and they will keep your posture and be alot more comfy. 

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly dont bother with gaming chairs if you can afford it I highly recommend picking up a used herman Miller aeron chair off ebay. Super robust but it seems it's super comfortable to some and not so to others however. Would recommend testing it put before buying it though.