How can I avoid to be logged out when I'm using a vpn?

Lii

Hi, basically there is this website that has geoblocks that I wanna avoid, using some crappy free vpn that ai justl found online.. They don't make me logging in (probably they have blacklisted those)

If I use those when I have already log in, they make me log out (probably they have some type of script)

Edit: somehow I cannot circumvent the geoblocks, even If they don't auto log me out, any help?

7 minutes ago, Srijan Verma said:

I have no idea of what you want to say

It sound like he has found a webiste that requires login to access and is also geoblocked. He can log in but cannot access because it is geoblocked and when he's using VPN, he can access but the site logs him off automatically and does not allow him to log back  

If that is correct, then the only solution is to use a different VPN

You can try PROTON VPN, 2-3 of its servers are free and it is ad-free

THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

48 minutes ago, Arsen258 said:

It sound like he has found a webiste that requires login to access and is also geoblocked. He can log in but cannot access because it is geoblocked and when he's using VPN, he can access but the site logs him off automatically and does not allow him to log back  

Yeah ; Anyway I'm sorry for my English, for any reason I'm worsening with every language even with my mother one ?