PS4 Elevation, Does It Work?

Hi Guys, I Just Had A Quick Question.

I Have Been A PC Gamer, Mainly Laptop, For Years. I Have Purchased A PS4 And The Internal Fan Isn't Doing Too Well. So I Purchased A Fan To Help The Exhaust Out Of The Back.

So Heres The Question.

Does Using Spacers Or Felt Pads To Elevate The Playstation A Couple Inches Off The Desk Help Any With Cooling? I Understand That It Does Provide A Little Less Dust Into The Fan But It Just Seems Excessively Hot Right Above The CPU.

It Is An CUH-1215. 

8 hours ago, TaiseiUki said:

Hi Guys, I Just Had A Quick Question.

I Have Been A PC Gamer, Mainly Laptop, For Years. I Have Purchased A PS4 And The Internal Fan Isn't Doing Too Well. So I Purchased A Fan To Help The Exhaust Out Of The Back.

So Heres The Question.

Does Using Spacers Or Felt Pads To Elevate The Playstation A Couple Inches Off The Desk Help Any With Cooling? I Understand That It Does Provide A Little Less Dust Into The Fan But It Just Seems Excessively Hot Right Above The CPU.

It Is An CUH-1215. 

Well I'm not sure you can always try to do that, it usually helps, but ps4's are known to get really hot so maybe it's normal...?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rise red as the dawn" - Scarlet Guard motto (Red Queen Series)