Sony Alpha file naming while shooting?

Hey there y'all!

So I'm a video shooter and editor for a small production company in Austria and from a workflow perspective I've been looking for a way to know the final file names of each clip while shooting on my A7III...
As far as I know, the Alpha series cameras only give you a number when viewing a clip in the gallery, but that number is not the final file name, rather just an ongoing number that mixes up photo and video files altogether and also just moves around the numbers if you delete anything from in the middle...

Does anyone know a way to see the name the file is going to have on the SD card so you could write down which takes were good and bad for the editor?
I'm pretty sure you can do that on an Atomos recorder or for Tech God Linus' sake on a Red camera ;), but I haven't figured out how to see that information on the internal Sony cam recordings yet...
Also didn't find any Threads or videos online but maybe I just used the wrong search terms, let me know :P

This is actually my first post on here although I've been watching LTT for over 5 years, so please be patient if there are any rules or something I don't know about and just tell me ^^

Edit: looks like I've indeed already written 2 posts but I can't remember them and one was a giveaway anyways lol

Thanks in advance for your help everyone!