Doge tipbot for Facebook Youtube and many more.

Jizburg

A guy in the /r/dogecoin/ community is currently working on a tipbot that will work for youtube, facebook, and many more sites.
This is just awsome.
This could become a new cool way of supporting content creators that does not rely on watching adverts about stuff you dont need.

What do you guys think?

Original post on reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1xkdvl/tipbot_that_will_work_on_youtube_g_facebook_imgur/

This is how the experience is suposed to work http://imgur.com/a/j3jac

all creddit goes to jnt8686 on reddit.

A guy in the /r/dogecoin/ community is currently working on a tipbot that will work for youtube, facebook, and many more sites.

This is just awsome.

This could become a new cool way of supporting content creators that does not rely on watching adverts about stuff you dont need.

What do you guys think?

Original post on reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1xkdvl/tipbot_that_will_work_on_youtube_g_facebook_imgur/

This is how the experience is suposed to work http://imgur.com/a/j3jac

all creddit goes to jnt8686 on reddit.

website link on youtube will probably get taken down. Besides, I doubt dogecoin will be something that content creators want. You CANT change dogecoins directly into fiat currencies, because you have to change it to litecoin, then to bitcoin, then to dollars or whatever fiat currency. It's a huge pain in the butt, and there are tons of fees associated with changing dogecoins all the way till they can become dollars.

website link on youtube will probably get taken down. Besides, I doubt dogecoin will be something that content creators want. You CANT change dogecoins directly into fiat currencies, because you have to change it to litecoin, then to bitcoin, then to dollars or whatever fiat currency. It's a huge pain in the butt, and there are tons of fees associated with changing dogecoins all the way till they can become dollars.

You can change directly on https://bittylicious.com/

I just think that its fun to have options.

looks interesting but its late and i cant read, how are you supposed to know who has a wallet or not? If they don't then I guess it just never leaves your wallet?

Error: 410

I really hope this doesnt become a popular thing.

I hate all this begging that content creators have started doing. Nobody deserves the privilege of making youtube content for a living. If you cant make enough from adsense to pay for what you need, then get another job.

looks interesting but its late and i cant read, how are you supposed to know who has a wallet or not? If they don't then I guess it just never leaves your wallet?

Something like that. if it is something like the tipbot that already exists on reddit you send it to his username on the site. and then he registers and claims the tips afterwards

and if he does not claim the tip it never leaves your wallet.

I really hope this doesnt become a popular thing.

I hate all this begging that content creators have started doing. Nobody deserves the privilege of making youtube content for a living. If you cant make enough from adsense to pay for what you need, then get another job.

then we can just shut down the whole music and video industry if noone deserves it.

Edit : this is essentialy in the same spirit as crowd funding games and video. money and love directly from the consumer to the creator with no crap companies inbetween.

then we can just shut down the whole music and video industry if noone deserves it.

Their products are selling enough to support themselves, and they are not relying on begging to keep going.

Their products are selling enough to support themselves, and they are not relying on begging to keep going.

well they are to a big part suported by advertisement. witch is kind of dirty in itself.

well they are to a big part suported by advertisement. witch is kind of dirty in itself.

There is nothing wrong with advertisement. That is completely different than begging for money like people on YouTube have started doing, while still getting income from advertisements.

There is nothing wrong with advertisement. That is completely different than begging for money like people on YouTube have started doing, while still getting income from advertisements.

i dont know what begging you have seen on youtube. please give examples.

and because Adblock is a thing. adverts does not pay that well.

It'd kill some people on this fourm to be nice. Dogecoin tips are meant to show that the community likes your content, and that after a while, all of those small tips can equal thousands of dollars. I'll just stick to the A: Fastest growing subreddit B: Coin that has it's independent price C: Community that CARES about helping everyone. ect. If you don't like that, then leave any Dogecoin topic alone.

Come fold while not gaming! http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/37-foldinghome-boinc-and-coin-mining/

Gaming Rig: i7-9700k 5GHz all core, GTX 1070, 16GB TridentZ, Buncha ssds...

Stream Machine: R7 1700, GTX 660 (lol), 16GB Corsair Somethingoranother, 120 GB SSD i've had since 2012. 

Mobile Workstation: MSI-ALPHA :R7 3750H, RX 5500M, 16GB of some ram, 500GB SSD.

i dont know what begging you have seen on youtube. please give examples.

and because Adblock is a thing. adverts does not pay that well.

Patreon campagins, posting dogecoin/bitcoin/litecoin addresses in descriptions, asking for donations on websites, ect.

>because Adblock is a thing. adverts does not pay that well.

So what? Get another job if you cant pay your bills through adsense. That is my point. There is nobody that automaticly deserves, or earns the right/privilege to make a living through YouTube. If it isnt paying enough, then get another job. I see asking for donations of any currency as begging. Its pretty disgusting to treat your audience as a cashcow.

Patreon campagins, posting dogecoin/bitcoin/litecoin addresses in descriptions, asking for donations on websites, ect.

>because Adblock is a thing. adverts does not pay that well.

So what? Get another job if you cant pay your bills through adsense. That is my point. There is nobody that automaticly deserves, or earns the right/privilege to make a living through YouTube. If it isnt paying enough, then get another job. I see asking for donations of any currency as begging. Its pretty disgusting to treat your audience as a cashcow.

so... me wanting to support a content creator thru donations is bad?... is that what you are saying?

edit: treatin your audience as a cashcow is what every entertainer does.. juuust saying.

They already have paypals and gift donations setup for twitch. None of the Twitch guys I follow ever beg and plead to donate, but it's there if you want to. How else is the wrong?

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color