Fiio E10 vs Audioengine D1 vs ?

And I...will do as I please. 

Never thought for a second you would do otherwise. I never told you to do something different; I just expressed my displeasure with your insulting and unneeded remarks. I see that he was willing to help me with a response, I don't understand why he deserves to be insulted (unless he is knowingly deceiving me).

Never thought for a second you would do otherwise. I never told you to do something different; I just expressed my displeasure with your insulting and unneeded remarks. I see that he was willing to help me with a response, I don't understand why he deserves to be insulted (unless he is knowingly deceiving me).

Give or take misinformation. 

No, they are decent, just not good enough to hear the noise floor of the amp, If you had the K102 you probably hear the difference between the e10 and o2 but not m50s, I can't speak for the dt990 pros.

He's not saying it's the only thing, but that it is the major thing, becasue that effects frequency response which is otherwise flat across nearly every amp/sound card.  Until you start spending major cash on amps and headphones (i say around $300+ ) then there are few options for good sound and 99% of the time the only difference in SQ between those options comes down to impedance.

I understand what your saying its just the way he worded it I guess. He told me not to bother with an amp AT ALL because of impedance which to me sounds like impedance is everything.

I am buying the Fiio E10 anyway, so thanks guys.

I understand what your saying its just the way he worded it I guess. He told me not to bother with an amp AT ALL because of impedance which to me sounds like impedance is everything.

I am buying the Fiio E10 anyway, so thanks guys.

Good choice, cheap and holds to its price. 

Good choice, cheap and holds to its price. 

Ya I am having trouble buying it from amazon it won't let me advance from the cart....which makes me wonder is there anywhere to get it cheaper I am unaware of? Currently at 75.99$ at amazon.

Ya I am having trouble buying it from amazon it won't let me advance from the cart....which makes me wonder is there anywhere to get it cheaper I am unaware of? Currently at 75.99$ at amazon.

Maybe Ebay, maybe local stores. Should all cost about $80, +/- $10

Occasionally there is a good sale.