How to control PSU fan?

OLU

the other ppl asking this is to make th fan run slower, but i'm here cuz i feel like my PSU's fan is running too slow and here is the story:

i recently built an ITX with specs does not match to the case, caused literally everything to overheat, and all other things are solved (CPU with a custom made cooler and GPU with super noiysy industrial case fan)but the PSU, the PSU causedd most problem, it's overheating  shuts the system down while gaming, and that's bugging me alot since every time i play videogames, th system shuts down in the middle of the game, i just asked the forum if i could limit the PSU wattage to prevent overheating or not, and the answer is no.

Is there a way to control PSU fan? because i feel like the fan is too weak that i could barely feel the air coming out of the PSU, for a 650W PSU, is that a fulty fan or i'm setting it up wrong?

System:

Case: Fractal Design Node 202

CPU:i7 8086K@4.6ghz 1.2v

CPU Cooler: Custom made Cryorig C7 Graphene coating 125W TDP

GPU:Open air Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1660 with two fans

Motherboard:Aorus Z390 I PRO WIFI

Hard drive:2x intel optane memory 16gb + 2x1tb Seagate HDD

Case fan:2x 3000RPM 120mm 

PSU: EVGA 650 Supernova Gold SFX-L formfactor

RAM:16GB(2x8)Kingston HyperX DDR4 @4000Mhz

• CPU
    i7 8086K @5.3Ghz
  • Motherboard
    AORUS Z390I PRO WIFI
  • RAM
    Kingston HyperX DDR4 4000Mhz 8GBx2 @4266Mhz
  • GPU
    GIGABYTE GTX 1660 OC Dual Fan @1800Mhz + RTX 2080(solving thermal issue)
  • Case
    Fractal Design Node 202
  • Storage
    10TB Seagate External+4TB Seagate Barracuda+2TB SAMSUNG QVO SSD+256GB Intel 760P+16GB Intel Optane
  • PSU
    EVGA SuperNOVA 650GM
  • Display(s)
    AOC C24G1 144hz
  • Cooling
    Cryorig C7 custom Full Copper Graphene Coating + 2x3000RPM 120mm + 2x1500RPM 120mm

The only way to control that fan in the PSU would be to take it apart. My idea would be to feed the fan off of a motherboard header. In this case, I wouldn't be able to confirm if the psu fan runs at the same voltage that a motherboard header or fan controller would supply, and if the power supply would still operate without a fan load (because safety)

If the power supply needs a fan to operate (just an idea could sound really dumb right now) then that would have to be bypassed, and a computer fan could be used in the psu and connected to the motherboard or fan controller.

1 minute ago, TheProfessionalAmateurs said:

The only way to control that fan in the PSU would be to take it apart. My idea would be to feed the fan off of a motherboard header. In this case, I wouldn't be able to confirm if the psu fan runs at the same voltage that a motherboard header or fan controller would supply, and if the power supply would still operate without a fan load (because safety)

If the power supply needs a fan to operate (just an idea could sound really dumb right now) then that would have to be bypassed, and a computer fan could be used in the psu and connected to the motherboard or fan controller.

all the fan header are used on the Motherboard since it's an itx, but i coud still shove an external USB fan in, but would it void the warranty if i open the PSU up?

• CPU
    i7 8086K @5.3Ghz
  • Motherboard
    AORUS Z390I PRO WIFI
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
    Fractal Design Node 202
  • Storage
    10TB Seagate External+4TB Seagate Barracuda+2TB SAMSUNG QVO SSD+256GB Intel 760P+16GB Intel Optane
  • PSU
    EVGA SuperNOVA 650GM
  • Display(s)
    AOC C24G1 144hz
  • Cooling
    Cryorig C7 custom Full Copper Graphene Coating + 2x3000RPM 120mm + 2x1500RPM 120mm

1 minute ago, seon123 said:

PSU fans are controlled using the PSU temperature. It should not be overheating, unless you have completely blocked the intake. Try disabling any overclocks.

the cpu is at the lowest voltage as possible(1.15v, under that windows wont boot), and i dont know how to control voltage of the GPU, the design of the case is not for my specs as i said, because the motherboard is right beside the PSU, and i7 8th gen is way too hot for this itx

• CPU
    i7 8086K @5.3Ghz
  • Motherboard
    AORUS Z390I PRO WIFI
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
    Fractal Design Node 202
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA SuperNOVA 650GM
  • Display(s)
    AOC C24G1 144hz
  • Cooling

3 minutes ago, OLU said:

all the fan header are used on the Motherboard since it's an itx, but i coud still shove an external USB fan in, but would it void the warranty if i open the PSU up?

DO NOT OPEN A PSU! It will not only void your warranty but you can LITERATELY DIE!

27 minutes ago, ryanregowhite said:

DO NOT OPEN A PSU! It will not only void your warranty but you can LITERATELY DIE!

It will definitely void the warranty, but as long as you wait for the capacitors to not hold a charge (could take a few minutes to hours for large caps) you should be okay. Still don't really recommend it though.

12 hours ago, TheProfessionalAmateurs said:

It will definitely void the warranty, but as long as you wait for the capacitors to not hold a charge (could take a few minutes to hours for large caps) you should be okay. Still don't really recommend it though.

i know the way to shut all the capacitors, unplug the psu and power the pc on, repeat it many times and it would clear all power left from the PSU, but what size of fan does a PSU need? 120mm? 70mm?

my one's a sfx L

• CPU
    i7 8086K @5.3Ghz
  • Motherboard
    AORUS Z390I PRO WIFI
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
    Fractal Design Node 202
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA SuperNOVA 650GM
  • Display(s)
    AOC C24G1 144hz
  • Cooling

Not sure if it would use a standard fan size, best way is to measure it yourself, although can't say if the mounting holes will line up on an off the shelf fan.