Looking for a camera

max668

Hello all

I am interested in creating a youtube channel and I was trying to use a gopro 4 to record my videos but I cant do close up shots with it ....

What camera can I get that wont brake my bank and its good for recording videos ?

Budget ? 300 or less

Thanks

Ps ...

I was looking at at canon cameras like  ->  https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/eos-m50-body-black

A bit pricey though...

Also I was thinking about buying used but Idk what to buy

Thanks for posting :)

You can buy an iphone or a pixel and use these if you were planning to upgrade your phone in the near future, just give a bit more money and buy the best camera on a smartphone.

5 minutes ago, ManosMax13 said:

You can buy an iphone or a pixel and use these if you were planning to upgrade your phone in the near future, just give a bit more money and buy the best camera on a smartphone.

tried that it comes out grainy

Lightning is critical... must have good lightning.

As for your Canon... that's only body, no lens.

At $500, you have Sony HDR CX675/B : Amazon.com : Sony HDRCX675/B Full HD 32GB Camcorder (Black) : Camera & Photo

Excellent camera... has headphone and stereo mic jacks (besides the shoe) so you could tie a lapel microphone quickly, has very good lens, has motion stabilization (not just plain optical, the lens is on servo motors) so you could also use it in motion to reduce shaking

It also works for macros, closeups etc naturally.. get a tripod and/or a gimball

If you want it in digital camera format, have a look at Sony a6000 which also gives you lens in 500$ :

Amazon.com : Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera 24.3MP SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD (Black) w/16-50mm Power Zoom Lens : Camera & Photo

You get very good sensor and detachable lens, very good quality photos.

5 hours ago, mariushm said:

Lightning is critical... must have good lightning.

As for your Canon... that's only body, no lens.

At $500, you have Sony HDR CX675/B : Amazon.com : Sony HDRCX675/B Full HD 32GB Camcorder (Black) : Camera & Photo

Excellent camera... has headphone and stereo mic jacks (besides the shoe) so you could tie a lapel microphone quickly, has very good lens, has motion stabilization (not just plain optical, the lens is on servo motors) so you could also use it in motion to reduce shaking

It also works for macros, closeups etc naturally.. get a tripod and/or a gimball

If you want it in digital camera format, have a look at Sony a6000 which also gives you lens in 500$ :

Amazon.com : Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera 24.3MP SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD (Black) w/16-50mm Power Zoom Lens : Camera & Photo

You get very good sensor and detachable lens, very good quality photos.

if Im going to spend that kind of money would in it be better to just get a DSLR like canon or nikon ?
https://www.amazon.com/D5600-DX-Format-Digital-SLR-Body/dp/B01N7OJNEX/ref=as_li_ss_tl?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1538835024&sr=1-3&keywords=nikon+d5600&linkCode=sl1&tag=techthroughthelens-20&linkId=d57cdc2f2701ab776a9a086359d4f7c0&language=en_US

https://www.amazon.com/Canon-T6-Digital-18-55mm-3-5-5-6/dp/B01CO2JPYS/ref=as_li_ss_tl?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1539557337&sr=1-4&keywords=Canon+EOS+Rebel+T6&linkCode=sl1&tag=techthroughthelens-20&linkId=d49f986ebe26b79b4f442d9f3ceff3b9&language=en_US