Longboarding/Skateboarding Question

DeadSurvivor

I like to cruise around with my friends, but my board (sector 9 ala moana) is too long and heavy to bring everywhere. I was wondering if GullWing Sidewinder trucks on a Penny Nickel will it be to big? I know, this is a tech forum, but come on, its the off topic section.

I like to cruise around with my friends, but my board (sector 9 ala moana) is too long and heavy to bring everywhere. I was wondering if GullWing Sidewinder trucks on a Penny Nickel will it be to big? I know, this is a tech forum, but come on, its the off topic section.

Just try it, it'll look a little funny but you'll still be able to jam.

I can't ride those penny boards at all, which is strange, because I'm an avid skater.

#!

Don't get sidewinders, terrible trucks. But that's from my perspective in racing. For cruising they may be fine but for downhill the end of the hanger sits very loosely in the pivot and isn't snug at all. Turns feel sloppy (which could be good for carving I guess) and they are pretty un stable. Calibers are the best cast trucks you can get so I'd definitely look at those.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

I refuse to ride on anything other than heavy weighted stage-10/11 Independents'.

Stopped skateboarding a few years back

█ 

I personally wouldn't be able to cruise on a penny board nearly as well as I can on my longboard. But I am sure they would work, but they would probably be pretty weird. 

Idk, I don't ride cruiser/longboards, I just stick to regular skateboards. I prefer street skating myself.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

Itll work fine but unstable. I have sidewinders on my sector 9 and it lets me hella carve. Putting them on a penny gives an uber tight and sensitive turn radius