Temperature problems after fan change

Zenfin

So today I was changing fans in my pc. Old ones out new ones in. That easy... I thought. After starting my pc it had temperature problems and shut itself down. The AIO (NZXT Kraken x62) was making weird noices it hasn't done before. The sound is coming from the pump.

After that happened I checked every cable nothing was wrong with them. So I wanted to check again... Maybe I can find some info that's showing me something more specific.

Now I also have the problem that my monitors aren't getting a signal. So I can do nothing right now with it.

Now I have changed everything back to what it was befor I made today's changes. Still not working. I also ordered a mobo buzzer to see if I can get any info from that. For this info I have to wait till Monday. 

If you have a clue where the problem is, I would love to get help with it.

Specs: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Mainboard: Asus Prime X470-Pro GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AORUS Xtreme RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO black DDR4-3200 Cooler: NZXT Kraken X62 V2 Case: Corsair Crystal 460X RGB

PSU: RX750 CORSAIR

I used the standard fans and wanted to change them to the corsair ll120 and 140 fans

Sounds like a power supply issue, unplug and replug everything.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

27 minutes ago, Jumballi said:

Sounds like a power supply issue, unplug and replug everything.

Did that already. Didn't do anything.