Linus Pool

Mining pool

This is from my experience so take that for what you will. Mining in a pool is always better if you want to start seeing some coins early on like many people do. The down side is if you find a block for you pool and you down mine long enough to actually get that block worth out then you kind of screwed yourself.

So https://litecoin.info/Mining_pool_comparison is a comparison of sorta current sorta not so current some are dead. I mined for a while with and for a while I liked it but It really did feel like the small man on a tall stack. Very uninviting if you will, so I started searching for a pool and pick up on https://www.ltcrabbit.com/#aft70y The best thing about them is alt coin bonus profits. So sometimes you’re mining LTC sometimes mining doge. So getting better pay rate for mining on the same server and it is all done behind the scenes. There is no invite system which I am not opposed to someone mentioned LiteGuardian before and it is probably a good pool but it’s in the “bad” list. They might be great just haven’t used them.

This brings me to my actual point of the post. We need a LinusPool everyone has been thinking it or asking for it. Some people even want a Linus coin. What are peoples thoughts on this?

Even with everyone on this forum you wouldn't have enough hash for a decent pool. Not to mention anyone with much hash and brains isn't mining Ltc, or even doge for that matter.

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

So you're basically saying I have no brains.. well thanks for your thoughts I guess. 

So you're basically saying I have no brains.. well thanks for your thoughts I guess. 

Much hash AND brains. If you aren't running many cards anyway and are just having fun don't worry about it.

For those who made a serious investment, if you are mining Ltc you are just doing it wrong. 

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

Much hash AND brains. If you aren't running many cards anyway and are just having fun don't worry about it.

For those who made a serious investment, if you are mining Ltc you are just doing it wrong. 

What's wrong with Dogecoin? It's held price with bitcoin tanking this week, and the halving is coming, so price is going to raise. That just sounds AWFUL! ...

Come fold while not gaming! http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/37-foldinghome-boinc-and-coin-mining/

Gaming Rig: i7-9700k 5GHz all core, GTX 1070, 16GB TridentZ, Buncha ssds...

Stream Machine: R7 1700, GTX 660 (lol), 16GB Corsair Somethingoranother, 120 GB SSD i've had since 2012. 

Mobile Workstation: MSI-ALPHA :R7 3750H, RX 5500M, 16GB of some ram, 500GB SSD.

What's wrong with Dogecoin? It's held price with bitcoin tanking this week, and the halving is coming, so price is going to raise. That just sounds AWFUL! ...

2am GMT Friday by my calculations

Pilates

• 4 weeks later...

lel we needs linus coin xD

What coin is #1 to mine right now in your opinion?