Power supply button backwards.

So I started a new build this last month ( December 1 2019). I and am assembling all my stuff today ( December 27 2019). My components are as so.

- intel i7-9700k

- ASUS rog strix z390-e gaming (mother board)

- photon 1200 80 gold plus (rosewill)

- wd black 2 tb hard drive

- Samsung 500gb ssd

- oloy 16 gb X 4 ram

- gtx 1060 (6gb)

- rosewill case

So I tested it all out lights turned on every thing looked good it posted. Then I drop everything I the case and poof it won’t turn on. Light on the graphics card and mother board turn on. However case lights and power button don’t however when I push the power button I can here the turn on click. So I go to check the power supply shut it off in plug it all and get my paper clip out. I then insert it I. Pin slots 16 and 15. Plug the power cables in and the fan turns on however here is the weird part I have the power switch on it flipped to the big O. However hen I switch it to the on position the giant I the thing shuts off. So I don’t know if it is my power supply or something else.

If that's the switch on the PSU itself it would be mounted backwards...

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

1 minute ago, Kilrah said:

If that's the switch on the PSU itself it would be mounted backwards...

So do I just send it back?

Either send back or ignore.

Are the 1 and 0 positions on the same side as photos on the web?

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

3 minutes ago, Kilrah said:

Either send back or ignore.

Are the 1 and 0 positions on the same side as photos on the web?

Yes they are I have the same power supply in my other build at it works fine. So I guess I might just have to send it back. Thanks for the help if I have any more problems I will post again! :)

18 minutes ago, Jacob l said:

Yes they are I have the same power supply in my other build at it works fine. So I guess I might just have to send it back. Thanks for the help if I have any more problems I will post again! :)

yes you probably should send it back 

Please quote or tag  @Ben17 if you want to see a reply.

If I don't reply it's probly because I am in a different time zone or haven't seen your message yet but I will reply when I see it ? 

So i contacted the support team and they and that my fan is suppose to only spin when the psu is powering down or under load.I also figured out the reason my computer wasn't turning on was that my cpu plug wasn't in the correct location on the psu chart. It was suppose to be in the first slot not the second for cpu power.