Problems with Asus PCE-AC88

Fabian the German

Hello Everybody,

I need some help with my PCI-WIFI-Card. I can connect to the Internet but often after a few minutes/ hours all connections to my router are cut. The problem must be something either with the card or something in Windows because every other client (over 20) have no problem. I tried already to reinstall the driver, put in static IP adress(+ Gateway etc). Only the Windows Troubleshoot does actualy work and fix the problem temporarly until it occures again. It says in German the Standart Gateway was not available, but it does not say why it does occur or how it fixes it. 

I hope really you guys can help me

image.png

On 12/26/2019 at 11:32 PM, Fabian the German said:

Hello Everybody,

I need some help with my PCI-WIFI-Card. I can connect to the Internet but often after a few minutes/ hours all connections to my router are cut. The problem must be something either with the card or something in Windows because every other client (over 20) have no problem. I tried already to reinstall the driver, put in static IP adress(+ Gateway etc). Only the Windows Troubleshoot does actualy work and fix the problem temporarly until it occures again. It says in German the Standart Gateway was not available, but it does not say why it does occur or how it fixes it. 

I hope really you guys can help me

image.png

you need to change your PCI-WIFI-Card first. for better troubleshooting, you may use WIFI dongle. if it doesn't work then you can change your PCIE slot/motherboard.