RTX 2070 artifacts

esamyn

My PC is showing artifacts lately, it began with the xd kind (pic 1) from time to time, now its constant artifacts on screen (pic 2), its a prebuild PC and i had it send back already for another problem, but it came back with scratches all over the case so i don't want to send it back anymore (although it is still in warranty). I'ld rather just buy a new GPU instead. But i do have to be sure that the GPU is the cause of this for sure. I don't have the artifacts if i put the HDMI in the motherboard so I think its not the integrated graphics card. Is there anything else i could try to test to be sure that its te GPU?

IMG_20191214_224314456.jpg

IMG_20191224_092539249.jpg

Not wanting to RMA it?  But you'll pony up for a $500+ card on top?

Come on, RMA the system, and possibly get it fully refunded so you can buy or build a reliable machine.

Guaranteed GPU problem, that's a known graphical issue from early RTX days. Send it in for repair.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

• 1 month later...

You aren't the only one my guy. Had to RMA my ASUS 2070 STRIX and the W.D Black nvme 500gb (gpu took it while it crashed).

ASUS made an announcement months ago to recall all their 2070 Strix models but I forgot to do it...

ffMM6lK.jpg