Verizon Galaxy S3 remove 4.3 update?

Almostlastplace

First off, I don't recognize that source. If I don't recognize that source, that means that it's probably not a good or reliable source. Secondly, are you 100% sure that you can't upgrade to CyanogenMod with the 4.3 update on your phone? What method are you using? CM Installer or the classic way?

Also:

6RlI4.png

MAI BROTHA

COMIC SANS

First off, I don't recognize that source. If I don't recognize that source, that means that it's probably not a good or reliable source. Secondly, are you 100% sure that you can't upgrade to CyanogenMod with the 4.3 update on your phone? What method are you using? CM Installer or the classic way?

Yeah I didn't recognize the source so I decided to ask around to see if anyone has done it. And I tried to use saferoot to root my phone on 4.3 which does give me root access but it doesn't unlock the bootloader so I can't use custom recovery like clockworkmod or TWRP. When I tried to do it anyways against warnings I just soft-brick my phone (easy fix though). And I can't use the CM installer because the Verizon GS3 isn't supported.

Also:

6RlI4.png

MAI BROTHA

Heck yeah, I'm a student at USF .

@Almostlastplace

Well, I *kind of* did the same thing my G2. I used some program to root it (although the program was specifically tailored to root my phone). All that did was root it, which I am ASSUMING unlocks the bootloader as well, because I was able to install both TWRP and CWM. (Well, one at a time. Currently using CWM for technical reasons.) You'll probably get better results by asking your question on XDA. They're far better off to help you than of us are.

Heck yeah, I'm a student at USF.

Oooooh, neat. I plan on going there once I graduate high school. Still have one more year after this year though. Oh well. 

(As a side note, thank God for Bright Futures.) 

COMIC SANS

@Almostlastplace

Well, I *kind of* did the same thing my G2. I used some program to root it (although the program was specifically tailored to root my phone). All that did was root it, which I am ASSUMING unlocks the bootloader as well, because I was able to install both TWRP and CWM. (Well, one at a time. Currently using CWM for technical reasons.) You'll probably get better results by asking your question on XDA. They're far better off to help you than of us are.

That was probably before the 4.3 update because based on my lurking on the XDA and Android Central forums there current;y isn't a way to unlock the bootloader with the update so I'm trying to downgrade.

Oooooh, neat. I plan on going there once I graduate high school. Still have one more year after this year though. Oh well. 

(As a side note, thank God for Bright Futures.) 

Yeah it it's a life saver combined with duels enrollment from my high school days.