Nvidia Gtx Geforce Titan 2

Mr. X

nvidiageforce.png

This morning rumors of two new NVIDIA GeForce Titan GPU's have made their way to our ears. Website 3DCeter.org is reporting that NVIDIA is planning to launch two revisions of its flagship Titan GPU, the Titan LE and Titan II.

29860_1_leakedtt_specifications_surface_

The new models will bring the Titan lineup to three different units that all share the same GK110 processor with the Titan LE being a slightly underclocked model, that uses marginal chips that didn't make the grade for full-fledged Titan performance. The LE will feature 2,495 CUDA cores across 208 texture mapping units, 5GB of GDDR5, and a peak power consumption rate of 190W, according to the leak.

The GTX Titan II is an upgraded model to the now famous GTX Titan and unlocks more of the GK110's power than the stock Titan. The Titan II name is said to change to Titan Ultra on launch and will feature 2,880 CUDA cores across 256 texture mapping units. Clock speed is boosted to 950MHz with RAM staying the same as the stock Titan at 6GB.

NVIDIA did not have any comments on the rumors.

Source

Great news for all those with the cash to splash(yay I rhymed). As for most consumers like us, they are just another two high GPUs that won't be worth the purchase unless you're gaming at high res on multiple monitors.

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

I read it was supposed to be called the Titan Ultra, not Titan II. That makes more sense to me :D

Great news for all those with the cash to splash(yay I rhymed). As for most consumers like us, they are just another two high GPUs that won't be worth the purchase unless you're gaming at high res on multiple monitors.

Doesn't mean our mouths won't be watering while reading about them on the internets xD.

I read it was supposed to be called the Titan Ultra, not Titan II. That makes more sense to me :D

Doesn't mean our mouths won't be watering while reading about them on the internets xD.

They'll be watering in despair and jealousy sigh... Where's Linus Sebestian Jobs to make money rain on us?????

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

I actually want the titan/690 for it's looks :(

Hope the 700 series look similar or even more beast :P [Fat hope!]

I agree with one of the above comments, a great GPU but the price is going to be well above even most of the enthusiasts, which is a shame really... :(

Freelancing Since 2012