Best headphone for sub 150$

fsnfms

Currently considering Audio Technica ATH M50, if there is others that are good, 

what headphone do you guys prefer with good audio quality, (for trance, electric musics)

and extremely comfortable, at least able to use it for very long time of period (3hrs +)

Truthfully, ATH-M50's are the best at that price range.

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Sennheiser HD 558. Good sound, extremely comfortable.

How about the HD380 Pro's??

Hd 558 i can back that up aswell

| i5 4690K 4,4Ghz | Gtx 680 Msi twin frozr Oc edition | Kingston HyperX 2 x 4 Gb | Asus Z97-A | Seagate Barracuda 1 TB| Samsung 840 EVO SSD 120GB | Fractal Design Integra 750 W | All gently placed with great fright inside a Fractal Design Define R4 |

| ProJect Head Box S USB with Hifiman HE-400's plugged in | Check profile page for more Audio shizzle(dizzle) |

Truthfully, ATH-M50's are the best at that price range.

Really uncomfortable. I'd recommend the Shure SRH440 with 840 pads instead, sounds better imo, and is a lot more comfortable.

OP: SRH440 with 840 pads are good closed headphones, but for open, the Sennheiser HD558 or 518 are great choices. or if you can find Pioneer SE-A1000, those are great too.

EDIT: my sentence was a little unclear.

Edited by Lauen

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

Really uncomfortable. I'd recommend the Shure SRH440 with 840 pads instead, sounds better imo, and is a lot more comfortable.

OP: SRH440 with 840 pads are good closed headphones, but open, the Sennheiser HD558 or 518 are great choices. or if you can find Pioneer SE-A1000, those are great too.

The Sennheiser 558 are good open ear

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

i like my shure srh750dj they are comfy and super durable been throwing mine around in my backpack ofr a year and no problem, sounds good too

I found my SRH440 to be too heavy and the ear pads weren't deep enough, so I took them back,but they sounded great. I would recommend the Sony MDR 7506.

CPU: AMD 3600 GPU: ASUS DUAL OC RX 6750 XT MOBO: Asus Prime X570-P RAM: 16GB XPG Gammix D10 3000Mhz

PSU: Gamdias Kratos P1 650w 80+ Gold OS:Windows 10 pro Case: 4U Rackmount  HDD/SSD:Seagate 8 TB/ Patriot Scorch m.2 512GB

You can't spell ignorant without IGN...-TheSLSAMG

CHC Silverados would be good too. I... happen to be selling a pair in the Classifieds. B)

Edit: sold already. Silverado's are still on sale at Amazon right now though.

CHC Silverados would be good too. I... happen to be selling a pair in the Classifieds. B)

AFAIK this is not allowed, sorry.

But now I'm curious, is this your main pair, if so, Y u be selling them?

THE signature

AFAIK this is not allowed, sorry.

But now I'm curious, is this your main pair, if so, Y u be selling them?

Not allowed to post things to third party sites. The Classified section is fair game, afaik.

Reluctantly selling because I rarely use them. When I need a portable headphone I use my Momentums now because they're smaller.

Not allowed to post things to third party sites. The Classified section is fair game, afaik.

Reluctantly selling because I rarely use them. When I need a portable headphone I use my Momentums now because they're smaller.

Hello Zac.