New graphics card computer beeping

Jim1h
Go to solution Solved by Jim1h,

Turns out it wasnt the computer itself that was making the beeping it was one of the usb devices connected to it as soon as I unplugged all usb devices but kb/m it worked and it didnt beep

My computer beeps whenever the graphics card is underload not sure why I have the latest BIOS for my motherboard and my powersupply is a evga supernova 1000 g3 ( I just recently got my rtx 2060 ) It used to not do this with my 1050 ti. 

Mobo: Gigabyte x470 ultra gaming

GPU: GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2060 OC 6G REV 2.0

Bios Ver: F50

Whenever gpu is under load

Video of the beep: 

Video.mov

Do you know exactly whats beeping? (opening up your case and listening around to find out what's making the noise)?

Not yet I am going to check whats making the noise tomorrow or I can do that now if you need it

Turns out it wasnt the computer itself that was making the beeping it was one of the usb devices connected to it as soon as I unplugged all usb devices but kb/m it worked and it didnt beep

Weird... maybe your motherboard then or your power supply cant output enough power for everything so it's warning you with that beep. What happends if you unplug certain USB's like if you have an RBG keyboard that might take up more watts or plug in a phone to usb on your computer

It works fine now other than when I fill up all 14 usb ports that I have ( Including case ports ) it will start disconnecting and reconnecting randomly