Need help with laptop choice asap

I'm looking to get a decent laptop for Christmas that is around £1000.

I want to use it for school work and gaming
The main games i play are overwatch, csgo, rainbow 6 siege and modern warfare
Id like to get 100+ fps in these games (i don't mind turning down graphics) and id like the monitor to have at least a 120hz display

Can anyone recommend me a gaming laptop that would suit me?

4 minutes ago, SnowWolf370 said:

Hey,

I'd recommend a Dell G3.

9th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-9750H (12MB Cache, up to 4.5 GHz, 6 cores)

Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, English

NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti with Max-Q Design, 6GB GDDR6

15.6 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) 300 nits IPS Anti-Glare LED Backlit Display with 144Hz refresh rate

16GB, 2x8GB, DDR4, 2666MHz

256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive (Boot) + 1TB 5400 rpm 2.5" SATA Hard Drive (Storage)

https://www.dell.com/en-uk/shop/gaming-and-games/dell-g3-15-gaming-laptop/spd/g-series-15-3590-laptop/cn35932

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07RTCXH8G/ref=psdc_429886031_t3_B07TS97JKR?th=1 compared to this asus one, its cheaper and has similiar specs, out of these 2 which one do you recommend?

Just now, SnowWolf370 said:

The specs are very similar, the Dell has a numpad though. And it's thicker than the Asus, so cooling with most likely be better.

I am very Dell biased though, so might be better for others to comment. Or look up reviews of both laptops on YouTube and pick the one you like the most. Or has most neat features etc.

I'd pick the Dell though, but that's just me.

do you have anymore recommendations? im planning to order it in the morning so anymore recommendations would be great

Just now, SnowWolf370 said:

Sorry, I don't. I'm not much of a PC gamer since I play on my Xbox One X.. So I don't know most systems and stuff, I just know the Dell since I've only bought Dell after I switched from Lenovo.. So I've seen the gaming laptops a lot, and I saw it had the same specs you asked for in your price range.

Perhaps HP and Lenovo has some gaming laptops too, you can go to their websites and check.

But I'd go for the Dell, it's the company I trust.. But just look up some reviews, or poke some people. Maybe ask in the LTT Discord? I'd love to help ya' more but I need to get some sleep.

its alright you helped me already with that dell recommendation which im gonna consider

thanks man goodnight