Need Recommendations Please

qwrtiy
Go to solution Solved by rice guru,
6 hours ago, qwrtiy said:

thank you i'll pick up a FiiO BTR1K and try it out, I've heard people complaining about the KZ bluetooth adapter sound being mixed up the volume thats supposed to come from the L ear comes from the R ear etc. can you recommend me an in ear for $40 or around that price range if I ever want a second pair?

Blon Bl 03 are really good or the urbanfun a cleaner package ,better build similar to the blons but less known and reviewed

I've been looking for earbuds/in-ears that I can use for music, watching shows/anime on my Laptop/PC as well, I've tried JBL's, KZ's but they all give white noise when plugged in no matter the source. The JBL's I used were the JBL e25bt even the JBL's being bluetooth didn't help, the KZ's I purchased were the KZ ZST Pro. I have an Essential phone that only has a USB-C sadly there is no 3.5mm headphone jack. I've been using a USB-C to 3.5mm headphone jack for music but I'd like to be able to listen to music on my phone while charging my phone. I'm cautious of splurging on a good pair of earbuds/in-ears since I don't know whether I will experience the same white noise problem and have to spend time returning them. I use to use apple earbuds and there was no problem but I'd like to upgrade my listening experience. Are there good earbuds that are both bluetooth and wired? I can spend up to $50-$90. Thank you

25 minutes ago, qwrtiy said:

I've been looking for earbuds/in-ears that I can use for music, watching shows/anime on my Laptop/PC as well, I've tried JBL's, KZ's but they all give white noise when plugged in no matter the source. The JBL's I used were the JBL e25bt even the JBL's being bluetooth didn't help, the KZ's I purchased were the KZ ZST Pro. I have an Essential phone that only has a USB-C sadly there is no 3.5mm headphone jack. I've been using a USB-C to 3.5mm headphone jack for music but I'd like to be able to listen to music on my phone while charging my phone. I'm cautious of splurging on a good pair of earbuds/in-ears since I don't know whether I will experience the same white noise problem and have to spend time returning them. I use to use apple earbuds and there was no problem but I'd like to upgrade my listening experience. Are there good earbuds that are both bluetooth and wired? I can spend up to $50-$90. Thank you

You can make your kz's wireless with an adapter like this. I use a different method by plugging my iems  into another type of adapter my fiio btr1k 

Screenshot_20191221-014722.jpg

17 minutes ago, rice guru said:

You can make your kz's wireless with an adapter like this. I use a different method by plugging my iems  into another type of adapter my fiio btr1k 

Screenshot_20191221-014722.jpg

thank you i'll pick up a FiiO BTR1K and try it out, I've heard people complaining about the KZ bluetooth adapter sound being mixed up the volume thats supposed to come from the L ear comes from the R ear etc. can you recommend me an in ear for $40 or around that price range if I ever want a second pair?

6 hours ago, qwrtiy said:

Blon Bl 03 are really good or the urbanfun a cleaner package ,better build similar to the blons but less known and reviewed

59 minutes ago, rice guru said:

thank you i'll definetly consider these two if I ever get a new pair