macOS and mechanical keyboard

Hello ladies and gents.... I got a new Mac Mini running Catalina and just bought a Drevo Blademaster TE. Love love love this keyboard but some of the keys are not working with the OS. Its there something I should be doing to get this keyboard to work properly with my OS? Im used to just plugging in a keyboard on windows and for it to just work. Hope you all can assist.
example of issue...if I press the command +shift+Q it doesnt do anything...same if I try to copy using command+c or command+v to paste.
Otherwise keyboard types fine as Im typing on it right now. I did install the Drevo macOS software but that doesnt seem to work good either (some of menu options are not showing up)

Im new to macOS so Im 100% lost right now :) 

What key are you pressing as command? If the windows button is not the command button, then try pressing the alt key.

Does it have dip switches on the bottom to switch modes for Mac and PC? I tried looking for a decent manual, but could not find one. That's typically how mechs switch from PC to Mac layouts.

29 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

What key are you pressing as command? If the windows button is not the command button, then try pressing the alt key.

Its does come with the command keyboard

image.png.08b820929c70c7d25d96c6fc942576a0.png

3 minutes ago, dv_damian57 said:

- snip -

Did you get a prompt to choose your keyboard layout when you plugged it in?

If not, you can go to system preferences>keyboard, then press" change keyboard type.

Also, have you tried pressing another key for command?

18 minutes ago, dv_damian57 said:

image.png.08b820929c70c7d25d96c6fc942576a0.png

image.png.5e63d483726bda2966a22ac8b884c3a3.png

Ah, see it does have dip switches.

You need to look through the manual and see what they need to be set for for MacOS.

3 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

image.png.5e63d483726bda2966a22ac8b884c3a3.png

Ah, see it does have dip switches.

You need to look through the manual and see what they need to be set for for MacOS.

Interesting...I left home. I will check on that when I get back. Thanks for the help. Will let you all know the results this afternoon

Working good now, I switched the command and the options keys under keyboard shortcuts in the preference>keyboard section and that got it working. Thanks everyone. Sorry about the dumb question. New to macOS  :)