Runescape to tablet?

snobbysteven

Back in like May of 2013 I saw that Jagex announced they were making runescape tablet and phone compatible. They said it would be released sometime during the Q4 of 2013. I have yet to hear anymore about that though. Has anyone heard anything more about this? I use to play runescape all the time growing up (the original runescape, the new one sucks). I would love to be able to play it again on my tablet or smartphone. :D

ahh I remember Runescape. Used to play it when it was actually good. back in the day. Like 7  years ago. 

ahh I remember Runescape. Used to play it when it was actually good. back in the day. Like 7  years ago. 

Yup back before they released the premium memberships it was amazing for the time. They released the premium stuff and it was meh. I just started it up yesterday to see what changed and man is it crap now.... What a shame

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

If they ever released just the GTS on a mobile platform I would get back into RS just so I could play the stock market.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Back in like May of 2013 I saw that Jagex announced they were making runescape tablet and phone compatible. They said it would be released sometime during the Q4 of 2013. I have yet to hear anymore about that though. Has anyone heard anything more about this? I use to play runescape all the time growing up (the original runescape, the new one sucks). I would love to be able to play it again on my tablet or smartphone. :D

I play runescape on my phone I use a team viewer and have it running on my PC.

Yup back before they released the premium memberships it was amazing for the time. They released the premium stuff and it was meh. I just started it up yesterday to see what changed and man is it crap now.... What a shame

A while back they re-released oldschool runescape, its basicaly what runescape classic was to runescape 2 but, with this oldschool runescape being 2007

I play runescape on my phone I use a team viewer and have it running on my PC.

A while back they re-released oldschool runescape, its basicaly what runescape classic was to runescape 2 but, with this oldschool runescape being 2007

That's cool, I might have to look into that. I did not know this. :D

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor