Which headphones (out of these) will deliver?

Dater

The reason it must be these is because of pricing over here. So, here they are:

-Monoprice Monolith M565

-Audio Technica ATH-M60x

-     ''             ''        ATH-M50x

-Sennheiser HD 599

-Sennheiser Momentum 2 

-Beyerdynamic Dt 880 (32 Ohm) 

And for extra info, I'm currently using the Sennheiser's HD 579, so which ones will improve my overall experience the most? 

I'm open for some other recommendations but I'll have to check them prices first. 

Thanks in advance! : D

TBH, your Sennheiser HD 579 is good enough’ already. So any headphone, at any price won’t improve your experience significantly. 

But one thing is certain, you can take the Sennheiser HD 599 off the list, because the 579 should be very similar. 

Further, the Sennheiser Momentum is nothing special. 

Meh... I would just buy nothing. Save your $$$. None of these headphones are life - changing compared to a decent set of cans like the Sennheiser HD 579. 

5 hours ago, Dater said:

The reason it must be these is because of pricing over here. So, here they are:

-Monoprice Monolith M565

-Audio Technica ATH-M60x

-     ''             ''        ATH-M50x

-Sennheiser HD 599

-Sennheiser Momentum 2 

-Beyerdynamic Dt 880 (32 Ohm) 

And for extra info, I'm currently using the Sennheiser's HD 579, so which ones will improve my overall experience the most? 

I'm open for some other recommendations but I'll have to check them prices first. 

Thanks in advance! : D

Most things here are side grades or slight upgrades. 

The hd 599 is a slight upgrades and the 880 not that big of an upgrade because it's 32 ohm. The rest are basically side grades. if you want a substantial upgrade you need to drop more cash

38 minutes ago, rice guru said:

Most things here are side grades or slight upgrades. 

The hd 599 is a slight upgrades and the 880 not that big of an upgrade because it's 32 ohm. The rest are basically side grades. if you want a substantial upgrade you need to drop more cash

How about the Shure SRH1440? The thing with the HD 579 is the bass, I feel like it makes the whole experience dark and quite muddy 

6 minutes ago, Dater said:

How about the Shure SRH1440? The thing with the HD 579 is the bass, I feel like it makes the whole experience dark and quite muddy 

ah ok if you want something more bass lite and more balanced the sennheiserhd 599is the way to go but it has a lot of treble withiut a lot of bass maybe the dt 880 because it overall has a nice balanced signature with a treble focus while keeping some bass