Gigabit Service Help

About a week ago I had my ISP come out to install fiber lines for gigabit internet. They ran the lines fine no problem (however they are still above ground in my backyard and have yet to be buried, said someone should be out in around 14 days to bury). It has been below freezing point past few days but no "severe weather", some light rain here and there.

First day of having it installed and setup it ran completely fine no problems, at this point I had no router, just the one installed by ISP on my wall, so I was directly plugging into that, no wi-fi or anything. I purchased a xr500 Netgear pro gaming router after a day to set up all my home connections, internet seemed completely fine and stable for about a day. Late that night after purchasing my xr500 the alarm light went completely red and service was gone (on the wall "router", not the xr500), after calling my ISP and having them come out and take a look, according to them the connector from the line outside to inside the house was bad and they had to replace.

They told me light signal coming to and from the house was fine but signal inside house was bad, which seemed to be resolved after the connector switch. Internet went back up and I had a planned gaming event with a lot of friends to attend to so I went to rush back into it. At this point I immediately realized discord was being extremely robotic for me and I was getting severe packet loss in discord. I spent around 2-3 hours on Tech support line with Netgear, seeing as if I plugged directly into wall modem everything seemed fine. Tech support told me my router might have remembered a bad data connection due to fiber line being messed up temporarily, performed multiple factory resets and tweaked some settings and didn't help even slightly. Had to get off the phone with tech support due to gaming event and just played plugged into wall modem. I noticed some roboting issues in discord at this point, just nowhere near as severe as if I was plugged into xr500.

Finally I decided to return the xr500 for a new one to eliminate the chances of that specific model being messed up, and it didn't help at ALL, roboting issue still there severely, some webpages take forever to load, service seems spotty. I've been running pingplotter the past day or two trying to pinpoint whats going on, I had severe packet loss running to discord servers, twitter, and even google. However I decided to run a longer length pingplotter while plugged directly into wall modem, can post screenshots.

Any advice and or suggestions would be great.
Also if there's any IP's I need to hide on the pingplotter screenshot that would be nice to know, don't wanna accidentally give away sensitive information.

The light going red on your ONT (the ISPs "wall router") with them saying its internal that is causing the light to drop, the main reason is almost guaranteed to be the fiber patch from the NID to the ONT. This is a small fiber that goes from a box where your ISP's fiber meets your house to the ONT itself. The low light is either caused by an air gap with the fiber not being tightly inserted, dirty fiber, or just a kinked patch.

You can check that fiber for at least an air gap problem by pushing the fiber, gently, into the ONT and in the box at the other end of the fiber if you have access. Also make sure the fiber has no tight bends.

The tech is completely wrong to say the router "remembered the bad fiber connection". Thats not a thing and just an excuse they gave you in the mean time. 

These are my pingplotter results plugged directly into my wall router
Wondering if that's indicative of an issue with wall router or the xr500 that I literally just replaced. 
At this point i'm trying to specify if it's an ISP/Fiber related issue or if it's my router that is bad and I just got super unlucky with a replacement. 
The pingplotter results while plugged into the xr500 are wayyyyyy worse then these are though.

ping1.png

ping2.png

ping3.png